• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Iridil
      And a third NPC - his day job is boatswain, so I wanted the armor to not be full plate.... he's currently helping the party do a fetch quest for the captain. I'm pretty satisfied with what I got out for what I put in - but I do notice I seem to have forgotten his eyebrows!

• By ced1106
      £40 / $55 for The Cast. Metal miniatures.
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/blackstone/rising-tides

• By Chris Palmer
      I purchased a pair of the Bones 5 The Dwarf King's Crypt Encounter set as I wanted pairs of a number of the set's scenery items, as well as double the number of the Dwarf Zombies and Dwarf Fighters.
           One of the scenery items from the set that I was most looking forward to having a pair of, was the tomb; as I wanted to convert one to be the tombs to be for a Dwarf Queen, to go along with the Dwarf King's tomb.
           First thing I would need was a suitable Bones Female Dwarf figure to use as the tomb cover's carving; as I did not trust my ability to sculpt one from scratch.   I was not sure what figure to use, as so many of the ones I had, or looked at in the online store, were posed somewhat dynamically.  Then, as fate would have it, I came across one of the Gwyddis, Dwarf Valkyrie figures, and realized it was perfect.

While I was doing the conversion, I also took the time to drill and magnetize the lid of the tomb, so it will stay in place during storage and transport.

For step by step post on how I did the convserion, please see my blog: http://allbonesabout.blogspot.com/2021/10/dwarf-queen-and-king-crypts-bones-5.html

I'm really pleased with how it turned out, and looking forward to painting it up.

• By Gadgetman!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1662635043/dwarves-a-class-of-their-own/description

Story
      Long gone is the time of Dwarves in Midlam, a city built over the ruins of their Middle Home, which lay between the Lost Mountains and the Southern Holds.  The Barons of Midlam have always claimed their city was gifted to them by the dwarves of old, and claim an ancient alliance, although dwarves have rarely been seen in the city, and must register their presence with the Town Council.
      Far to the North, so they say, lies the Lost Mountains, a place of legend and dragons.  It is said that many years ago, a dwarf came to Midlam in secret, hired two guides and headed North, never to be seen again.  There was also rumours that a group of grizzled dwarven mercenaries made the journey, but they too disappeared into folklore.
      Now rumours abound of Dwarven Adventurers, heading North once more, into the perpetual freezing wastes.  The frightened chatter speaks of their desire to rid the Mountains of the orcs and goblins and return the Dwarven King to his throne.  Nobody knows what truly lies North, but people fear the return of the old wars, rampaging dragons and a dark evil that has no name...

Dwarves - A Class of their Own

A set of 12  Male and Female 28m scale Dwarf Miniatures of different Character Classes for all your Fantasy Games.

(two of the set. )
    • By Iridil
      This fellow has been lurking at the bottom of a drawer or box for over 30 years.... I finally painted him up. It was actually a bit irritating somehow... I guess that's why he sat in nothing more than a coat of primer and a red shield for so long! Not sure the maker, maybe citadel? He is on a metal part for the slot base that helpfully says 'orc'. All this time later, I love him just for nostalgia and remembering my dad painting up all those orcs... and we never used the minis in play!

• Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 66 Guests (See full list)