• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Shredzilla666
      So here's another from the last year.   I was unmotivated at first because the facial detail was a bit lacking but I like the way it turned out.  

• By Auberon
      Here we have a set of post-apocalyptic survivors.  You have some choices here (physical/digital) on how you want them.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/orzolstudio/post-apocalyptic-miniatures-resin-metal-and-stl-files?ref=recommendation-projectpage-footer-4

• By Shredzilla666
      Okay, I just joined the forums so I'll be posting my "backlog" of finished minis.  This is one I did for a contest earlier this year.

• By Citrine
      I am planning on running a Savage Worlds Tyrnador campaign.  The campaign steals heavily from the new Pathfinder Savage World ruleset. 

My son created a hallfing commander and he chose the halfling with the torch from the Dungeon Dwellers set as his character.  I modified the mini by adding a banner (after watching several tutorial videos).  He selected a green 4-leaf clover on an orange background for the banner.  Was a fun little project with some neat freehand.

His friend created a dwarf ranger/smith as his character and choose the Stonehaven Mechanist (SKU 2795) to represent him:

• By Citrine
      I finished some townsfolk recently, they snuck into the queue ahead of my halfpainted drow squad. 😮

Fruit seller in metal (SKU 4023):

Farmer and beggar in Bones (SKU 77665):

• Who's Online   5 Members, 1 Anonymous, 49 Guests (See full list)