• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Thoramel
      I've been speed painting through a bunch of tavern scenery for an upcoming session. Mostly from the Mantic Tavern set. Here's a few of my favorites so far.

I would seriously put a life sized version of the following in my home. 

• By spitfire23bc
      My interpretation of the Xanathar using the WizKids beholder mini. I love the sculpt, but wasn't keen on the eye, so I filled it with green stuff and painted my own on. Now I need to find a scale fishbowl...

• By golldan
      The unpainted Pathfinder Red Dragon from WizKids. Thought I would take more time on scales to paint individually, but ended up getting larger brushes and doing some wet and then dry brushing. Wings started out as a purple, but did not like and ended up going over them with Walnut Brown. Then tried to pull in some more of the purple around mouth and in base.

Used the Greenstuff rollers for the first time on Sculpty to create some broken title look for the base. They work well on Sculpty and it breaks nicely to create broken stone look.

Comments and Suggestions welcome.

• By Kangaroorex
      Just a quick owlbear I did using the new citadel contrast paints.  Considering it only took about 30 minutes, I thought it came out pretty well.

• By Nightwing
      Here is another Mantic mini. This one a Necromancer. I’ll use him someday probably as a villain, but would love to use him as a PC if I get the chance. 

BTW, my 7-year old came up with the color scheme. Here is my color sketch I made while she was describing the colors.

• Who's Online   19 Members, 1 Anonymous, 104 Guests (See full list)