• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kangaroorex
      my second dragon for the month.  I didn't put a huge amount of work into this one.  one of my goals was to see how well the contrast paints would work to bring out the basic shading and normal tone for the dragon hide rather than having to hand paint all the scaling.  It didn't work too badly.  I did wind up having to do some significant highlighting and I had to do some additional shading work on the underbelly but overall the effect was pretty good for the time spent.  I probably should have done more with the wings but I just didn't have any inspiration for them.  the sections were pretty small and very flat.  I might go back and do something but for now just blue is where this young guy is.

I did find the base to be pretty cool.  Hope you like him

• By Lidless Eye
      Fe fi fo fum, here come the Giants!

Ignore the bases, they are temporary until the Sons of Behemat codex releases and I know what I can proxy them as.

First up we have Devin Townsend...er, the Kings of War Giant.

Then the former Otherworld Giant, now produced by Crooked Dice Games.

And a very iconic piece of loot:

• By Maledrakh
      This is one of Mantic's earliest metal minis, the "limited editon" Orc Shaman from 2011. It was AFAIK not available by itself, but added to army boxes, deals and so forth and I believe I got this from the first Kings of War kickstarter in 2012. Or an army box with orcs.
      Today, it is on their website and can be had by redeeming 25 mantic points through their points scheme. It was known for a while as "Wip the Half-Caste" but now is back to "Orc shaman" I suspect the "Wip the half-caste" name is some sort of internal Mantic joke.

I must admit I have always found this model to be rather busy and difficult to read. There seems to be so much going on.
      more pics and stuff below

• By Kangaroorex
      For some reason this month i decided to concentrate on one eyed floating monsters.  Next in line was the Wizkids beholder.  Somewhat hard to find at one time.  I got one and then lost the urge to paint it.  Finally got around to it and discovered that mine apparently never got past mardi-gras and crowned himself in blues and yellows.  fun paint job but it got a little weird having all those eyes staring at me while painting...

• By Ooook
      On my quest for a Legions of the Dead full painted army for Saga : Age of Magic, I just finished :
      - a Behemoth (Colossal Skeleton from Reaper)
      - 2 flying creatures (skeleton demon from Ral Partha)
      - 2 quadrupede creatures (Skeletal War Dog and Handler from Ral Partha with Giant Skeleton Rats from Mantic)

Next... Bowmen ? 
  • Who's Online   30 Members, 2 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)