Sign in to follow this  
wickedshifty

Dungeon Dwellers Goblins

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MusicalFeline
      Well, in case you haven't noticed, I'm on a bit of a goblin streak. Those pyros were fun, but now it's the Pathfinder Goblin Warriors!

As I did previously, I took a picture of them out in the backyard, just to see how they'd look in as realistic of an environment as it's gonna get, another in my little "Mini pictures area" (Spoiler: It's literally just my desk with a piece of white paper behind it. Sorry to ruin the magic! ), and lastly one of my favorite goblin. Any constructive criticism is welcome!

Sidenote: I'm still not confident enough to try out eyes. I'll get to that eventually. 

• By spitfire23bc
      This was a relatively quick (for me) paint job, experimenting with a very limited pallette. It was intended for an encounter in my Ruins of the Grendleroot 5e campaign, but we're having to play online due to the lockdown. I'm sure I can find a use for it in the future though...

• By HolkDiggity
      I'm really happy with the faces and the flesh on these little rascals. They also make me one step closer to having the whole 2018 Dungeon Dweller set painted, which is something that I hope to achieve someday, lol.

• By knarthex
      So,

In our 'modern' world everything is classified by species, genus, etc, and has a name...

@Glitterwolf, @Chaoswolf, and their ilk are Canis Lupus, Humans are Homo Sapiens, etc

What would the "Scientific" name for Goblins be???

Besides worthless Drow Slaves and Crossbow fodder...
  • Who's Online   21 Members, 3 Anonymous, 44 Guests (See full list)