Sign in to follow this  
wickedshifty

Frog Demon

It is a French Chef's WORST nightmare come true, but a BEAUTIFULLY  painted & based nightmare. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

If the princess had to kiss this dude, it’d be a very different story :) great blending and clean transitions. Great job, and overall super fun piece!

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By GodOfCheese
      Awesome random encounter, paraphrased:

DM describes a green, toad-like beastie.  It--
      Me: "Is that a GREEN SLAAD?"
      DM: "Well, roll a Knowledge: the Planes..."
      Me: "No, no, I mean does it look like THIS?" [reveals recently-painted Green Slaad]
      The Rogue: "Isn't this like a miniature painter's dream?  Having just the right mini for a completely random encounter?"
      Me: HUGE HAPPY SMILE.

• By GodOfCheese
      After battling a few of these in an expedition to the nether planes, I figured I should paint at least one of them...

• By Felltyde
      Little painting before work 

• By EbonStorms
      I've been working on the Bones Storm Giant for weeks and I finally finished. 
      To celebrate, I paint some random stuff. 

STORM GIANT
      Painted in the style of the 5e storm giant. 

As part of the original Bombshell Babes Kickstarter, this Eye Slug was part of the Sidekicks line. 

For an upcoming D&D game, I painted this Bones Frog Demon as a Red Slaad. 

A player needed a Lawyer/Bard PC mini so I used this Varian Jeggare 2010 Gencon exclusive mini. 

And, just for the fun of it, here is one of the Reaper Geeks minis painted as Bryan Stiltz. 

• By sirgourls
      Got this guy painted up last night. Gonna be tossing out one or two of these guys in my game Friday night. Slowly but surely I'll be using mostly Reaper minis for D&D rather than the prepainted WotC stuff.

• Who's Online   14 Members, 0 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)