Sign in to follow this  
lazarp

Fimo Air Blights

During the last few days I've sculpted these out of fimo air classic and then painted them. Really happy how they turned out :D

IMG_20181107_150504.thumb.jpg.d03ff10dc75e1770815929524305ee0e.jpgIMG_20181107_150522.thumb.jpg.bed645f6941a0b9b91331dae37005a4e.jpg

For the whole crafting process check this thread

• Like 12

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rat13
      Having just started a 45 figure batch paint of guardsmen, I decided a side project may be in order. Just a little something I could fiddle with off and on to disrupt the monotony and I knew just the project. 

About a year ago, after I finished my first commissar,  I thought it would be a good idea to paint all my commissars differently. That way I could tell all of my HQs or elites apart, but wouldn't you know it after a couple games I realized it was completely unnecessary. Having already started down that path however I decided to press on.

Within about the first week of pondering different color schemes I had a great idea. Unfortunately I lacked the skills and hobby confidence to attempt it. This past year I've managed to learn quite a bit though, especially about sculpting/working with greenstuff. So I think it's time to attempt a Hulk Hogan commissar.
      First up was locating a good reference photo for both his moustache and boa (see above).

As the moustache was the trickier of the two I decided to start there. In a twist of fate getting a good texture was the easy part, but getting the proper size wasn't. After some back and forth I finally got the size correct. Then it was just a simple matter of using a pin and a toothpick to achieve a hair like texture. 
      This is what you get zooming in, but at a regular viewing distance I think it looks good. 

Next came the boa. Try as I might I couldn't get a good feathery texture going. I could get a good amorphous blob/coral like texture though. Much like the moustache it'll fail upon close inspection but I think with a good paintjob it'll hold up just fine.  

See I told you that moustache is passable with some distance.

Now it's just a matter of letting everything dry before priming. I guess it's a good thing we have holiday commitments for the next couple days.

As with any greenstuff project you always end up with some leftovers. After adding a skull to the Hulkster's base I thought I'd share the wealth with a few random models from my desk.

• By rintintin
      HI, 
      Thought I would create my own topic so I can share the models I create. Crits and comments welcome.
      This is my latest mini. Created just for fun. I think it should be called " The summoning" though I am open to ideas :)

Got a few pictures of the 3d print of this guy. Not the best photos but you get the idea.

• By Disciple of Sakura
      http://kck.st/2mr5iKg

An enormous wooden d20 capable of holding up to a pound of dice. I haven't got one of these yet, but I have gotten some other items from Munchkin Metropolis, and was really satisfied with how quickly the items were produced and arrived. Great quality, too.
    • By lexomatic
      I'm not really sure when I'll get to these, but I found a bunch of cheap sheets that I'm going to diy into mats for wargaming. As it is, they're fine (I got green, blue, and brown, and passed on a grey) . But I might sponge on some various paints for waves/ ice (double sided blue sheet) and various greens for the green sheet.
    • By DarcyPerry
      Hi, I'm a sculptor from New Zealand. I am mostly known for my dungeon delvers. Especially of the duck variety. 

• Who's Online   33 Members, 1 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)