Sign in to follow this  
Metalchaos

02769, Woody the Halfling Ranger

Very nice! He is the mini my husband chose for his character, Tobias Brambleburr. You did a nice job on him and I like the deep red coat.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for your comment everyone, I'm happy you like it.

In the game we play, Mr. Nimbletoe is now a 4th level Rogue and happen to have found a spider climb ring in a previous adventure.

You should see him now sneak attack from the ceiling with is composite shortbow, it's going to get hard DMing.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maledrakh
      I have not really had the inclination to paint much the last few weeks, such is the way of the world.
      Picking up the brush again, we start with another one from the first Bones kickstarter that as been cluttering up my painting desk in a half-done state since whenever.

The obligatory comparison shot.

77165 Hellakin Gorecutter, Halfling Rogue
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 1 KS 2012
      Sculpted by Werner Klocke
      Bonesium PVC.
      25mm bespoke 3D printed round lipped base
      available from reapermini.com
    • By 72moonglum
      And good evening again!

And quite in contrast to the other figure I just posted, this little thief is quite a bit more sensibly attired, covering herself up relatively decently I'd say.

I think this is also sculpted by Dennis Mize, but not 100%.  

Once again, as per usual, my hardest decision is always colors, so used Terran khaki for her main skin color and kept some cool colors with her wardrobe mostly.

The only thing that didn't really work out like I wanted was that on her boots she had laces going up them, but I just kind of highlighted them a little and didn't do anything with them, because her left leg is bent down so much, even though they were sculpted there I couldn't really reach them very well.  Other than that though pretty happy with how she came out.  

She has sort of an odd vest that is open in the front and then ties closed in the back, but at the end of the day that's how she was sculpted, so just obeyed the sculptor!

Once again, may she not be painful upon your eyeballs!
    • By Metalchaos
      02757, Gastaroth the Vampire sculpted by Werner Klocke riding a 02739, Dire Bat sculpted by Jason Wiebe.
      I changed the blades of his two swords for new ones from the 02455, Weapons Pack IV, by Werner Klocke.

• By Maledrakh
      Thank you @Xiwo Xerase for naming this mini.  It is in the reapermini.com shop, turns out it just does not have "elf" as a search term...

I thought this elf was female, but no. That is elves for you. In any case, gender really does not matter anyway for most things other than procreation. (edit: ze has swapped gender from metal version to the bones version, and is now sold as "Elf Heroine" in bones and "Vale Swordsman Elven Grunt" in metal.)

Some Elf with a sword  77409 Fiara, Elf Heroine
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 3 KS 2015, Core set
      Bonesium PVC
      25mm bespoke 3D-printed base
      I could not find this one in Bones at reapermini.com so I do not know what it is supposed to be called or what it's code is.
      Has it been discontinued or is it just an oversight? Was it ever released to retail in Bones? It is available in metal though.

• By Maledrakh
      77031 Cassie, Gnome Wizard
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 1 KS 2012, Core set
      Bonesium PVC
      25mm bespoke 3D-printed base
      available from reapermini.com

• Who's Online   27 Members, 4 Anonymous, 225 Guests (See full list)