Pochi

Frost Giant Queen

13 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

You skinned a WOLF?

Hide contents

cleese.jpg.cea60774c27d6a535274d040c8fdee8f.jpg

As for the painting:

874596806_Burns2.jpg.06a33a02a050bf0445a1a14ea52985f7.jpg

I did no such thing. I only painted a wolf pelt. I am sure he was finished with it and didn't need it any longer....:blush:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Beautiful blending on the purple cloak in the back. I like her eye shadow color too. Just beautiful all around. Seriously great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was this a 25mm mini?

Edited by Redd Knekk
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Redd Knekk said:

Beautiful blending on the purple cloak in the back. I like her eye shadow color too. Just beautiful all around. Seriously great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was this a 25mm mini?

Thank you!

Well, she's a giant so.... She is probably scaled like the rest of Reaper's mini to be roughly 32mm heroic scale but since she is a giant, she is maybe 3 inches tall. I don't have her right in front of me and I can't tell from the metal B in the Reaper store photo. (I miss the little triangles!) I will try and take a photo of her tomorrow next to a regular Reaper mini to give you an idea. I really enjoyed painting her and Vanja. Nice, big eyes! Haha!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/11/2018 at 4:49 AM, Redd Knekk said:

Was this a 25mm mini?

Here is a picture with her next to a regular sized Reaper mini. I don't have Sir Forscale. I should get one!
038.thumb.jpg.43bebc11ba26efb1f031200dc5d2e43d.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

She’s beautiful. I love thr matching hair and cloak, and the very subtle purple on the lips. Well done!

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      I thought people might enjoy watching me helplessly flailing about as I attempt to paint an exceptionally intricate mini.

This is Tzandi:-

She's one fourth of my Monkey King Gang.
      Made a little progress today:-

Painted her skin.
      This started as a base of Elf Flesh, was shaded with Flesh Wash and then highlighted with Elf Flesh and 1:1 Elf Flesh/Light Flesh.
      She then got lips of 1:1:1 Elf Flesh/Light Flesh/Warlord Purple, and dots of Brown Wash for eyes and between her lips.
      I had made a little bit of a mess painting her hands, so I went back over them carefully with Flesh Wash, just to give her separate fingers again.

I automatically started painting her bosom as skin before realising she's wearing a dress under her corset, so that will be painted over eventually. The next job is hair and her ridiculously tiny hair ribbons. 
    • By Metalchaos
      Good Friday everyone. Here is 03492, Autumn Bronzeleaf Elf Wizard Sculpted by Jeff Grace. She's certainly one of the most challenging model I ever paint. The level of detail on this mini is just insane. Enjoy and have a great weekend.

• By Metalchaos
      There is going to be a firework tonight... Firecrackers in Lorus's way. Here is 02771, Lorus Hightower aka Firecracker. This model was sculpted by Sandra Garrity.

• By ChanSeal
      "Bliss"
      Needed a civilian type for a game, and this was the best I find in my lead mountain.
      Dunno why, but I keep seeing him as one of those beer-making monks carrying a keg on his back.
      So I painted him as one who just "sampled" the merchandise and really liked the sample.
      The nose and cheeks were more "ruddy" IRL but doesn't show up well in the pictures.
      There is a lightish line at the top of the belly where I tried to repair the paint job after accidently flicking some dark wash on it.
      The line isn't really visible IRL but clearly seen in the pictures.

Thanks for looking.

*Edit
      And if something looked odd with my montage, it's because the second picture got flipped when I was joining the four of them together. Just noticed this.

• By paedia
      I finished one of my favorite figures from the original Bones Kickstarter: Trista, the White Wolf. Patrick Keith is one of my favorite sculptors and he did a great job with her - especially with her realistic proportions and armor. I wasn't digging the original sword, so I swapped it out using the weapon sprue from Bones 3.

I bunch of thanks to all of the forum members who gave great encouragement and suggestions in my WIP thread.

• Who's Online   17 Members, 0 Anonymous, 180 Guests (See full list)