Vanja, Fire Giant Queen

Vanja's not one of the sculpts I'm crazy about but I love how you did her. It's great to see a mini that I thought was kind of "meh" painted up so good it changes my opinion of her. Love the frost giant queen too. I've been thinking of trying to paint them with pale skin instead of the blues a lot of people use and that's a great example for inspiration.

• Thanks 1
21 hours ago, Zink said:

Vanja's not one of the sculpts I'm crazy about but I love how you did her. It's great to see a mini that I thought was kind of "meh" painted up so good it changes my opinion of her. Love the frost giant queen too. I've been thinking of trying to paint them with pale skin instead of the blues a lot of people use and that's a great example for inspiration.

Thank you! I never really liked her either until I saw the one painted by @Kuche for last year's Reaper Forum Contest. That one is the other (old?) pose but is similar. So I know what you mean!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.