Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Welcome to Getting to Know You, SEPTEMBER** 2020 Edition, **brought to you by the number 7, and the Roman Empire.
The latest iteration of the rules follows (LAST EDIT: 1 SEPT 2020):
1. Every day a question will be posted (but see rule 7).
1.5. Should I fail to post a question for the day a crack team of deputy & former Quisitors, will probably step in and post one (but see rule 3.5).
2. In theory there is a 24 hour span to answer the question of the day before the next question is posted.
2.5. (Rule 2 is the most frequently ignored rule.)
3. Questions are going to be posted as early as 1 Minute after Midnite or as late as Noon CDT (Central Daylight Time, U.S. )
3.5 @MusicalFeline is primary backup this month. MF, please note this is a ^ 12 hour span ^ but if I haven't managed by then jump in.
4. Anyone is encouraged to suggest future questions. Send a PM to the current or any previous Quisitor.
5. You do not have to answer every question to play...
6. If a question feels like TMI or N/A simply wait for the next question.. ..or post that you decline to answer (clues regarding why can be fun...unless TMI).
7. Weekend questions will often be formatted as two or three day quests, or multi-part related questions, posted on Fridays or Saturdays.
All HAIL W.O.O.F!
THAT ^ TEXT BASED INCURSION REDACTED BY M.E.O.W
THE AGENTS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PREVIOUS GRAFFITI HAVE BEEN APPREHENDED
Can you please tell me the scale for this mini?
I caught the ninja unsuccessfully attempting invisibility from the partially painted merchant's henchmen ( RMI 02548) for size comparison.
Wanted to pick up the decent board game because of the miniatures but I wasn't sure about their scale, I've heard they where 1/72 scale and I've also heard that they where a bit on the bigger side so I was wondering if anyone could post some pics so I can see the size comparison between the decent minis and other lines of miniatures.
Brief word of introduction. I know next to nil about CAV. My current interest in it is solely from a painting perspective. With that in mind, please excuse any blunders I make.
So, I'm a painter looking for some cool stuff to paint. I see CAV's mechs. I think "I like mechs, those look cool, I think I'll grab some". Then my eyes flicker upwards towards where it says "10mm scale". I think you can see where this is going.
Long story short, how big are these? It looks like they come on 1" hexes, and $4.99-$6.99 is quite a lot to charge for a small mini (in my opinion, of course).
Many thanks, all!
I was wondering if anyone might be able to give me some advice, please? I have a friend who is playing Tomb Kings in Warhammer Fantasy Battle, and was hoping to field some Sepulchral Stalkers:
However, he has been unable to obtain the original figures, since GW discontinued the TK line, so we have been discussing how I might create some, and are currently thinking of using the following:
Before I go buying these and then hacking them apart, is there anyone out there who has all three and might be willing to post a photo of how they match up next to each other for scale, please? I'm also open to suggestions for other sources of snake bodies if the size match is better. I've contemplated the following, for example, but again am not sure how the sizes would match up:
Thank you very much!
Niall of Stephaniall
Who's Online 3 Members, 1 Anonymous, 47 Guests (See full list)