Sign in to follow this  
jonaas33

Iron Dwarf (Logrim, Dwarf Captain)

I bought this fig a long time ago, with a ton of ideas and options for what to do with him.  Although I'm definitely on Team Cap, I decided to go with an Iron Man look.  I was really happy with how he turned out, especially the sword and faceplate.  I'm considering going back and adding a little bit more gold in a few spots, especially in the back area, but for now I'm satisfied.  Critiques and advice are always welcome!  Thanks in advance!

20181111_123328-1.jpg

20181111_123347-1.jpg

20181111_123405-1.jpg

20181111_123421-1.jpg

• Like 21

I like it, the sword seem to be made of glass or crystal, especially on the second picture. i also like your Iron Man idea for the color choice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks all!  The sword/eyes/chest rune were a mix from Citadel paint: White Scar & Baharroth Blue.  Citadel is the only brand my LGS sells, but I'm pretty happy with what has been available.  I was sticking with the Iron Man theme and wanted to use the chest rune as the Arc Reactor, along with the cool glowing eyes of the helmet.  I liked the color so much I decided to keep it going with the sword,  supplementing the weapon for all to the cool energy beams Iron Man has.  I thought about adding more of it on the armor, but decided to leave it as a highlight rather than a main component.  I'm really happy with it how it turned out though!

• Like 1