Sign in to follow this  
Metalchaos

03394, Rat Swarm

Here are two groups of vermin I had the pleasure to throw at the players last weekend. 03394, Rat Swarm sculpted by Sandra Garrity.

These are pewter version of the model and I mounted them on 25mm base.

2091731495_03394RatSwarm01.JPG.c1e2d16f1fe0ee4ce5a788b2133a477b.JPG

1833893960_03394RatSwarm02.JPG.a431458117b0db9cc1191b7aed880a04.JPG

Edited by Metalchaos
  • Like 14

The Little Varmints painted up SPLENDIDLY. They have a delightfully disturbing effect...could be the LOVELY skull they are swarming over or the swarming itself. VERY WELL DONE!

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cygnwulf
      WIP Thread here
      I finally finished this dragon. I took a lot longer for the base because I got a little carried away, but I'm really super happy with how it came out.  To begin, this was a request from my mother in law to take inspiration from a set of china she has.   
      Here's the plate

In the end though I'm really happy with how the dragon come out and took lots of pictures:

I'm going to do my best next time to rein in the base a bit, but I'm super happy with how this came out.
    • By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here are pictures of the diorama I made for the forum contest. As I mention in my entry post, this Dungeon Dwellers Diorama is my first 3D printed project. I created this interactive base to display Reaper Miniatures models; 07002 Baran Blacktree the Veteran Warrior, 07004 Stitch Thimbletoe the Halfling Thief, 07008 Luwin Phost the Wizard and 07012 Caerindra Thistlemoor the Fighter all sculpted by Bobby Jackson, along with 02712 Eyebeast sculpted by Julie Guthrie and 03017 Charnel Grub sculpted by Jason Wiebe.

I designed the dungeon model and printed it myself. The dungeon wall, pillar, door, the crate, the barrel and the chandelier are all 3D printed. The torch is from Reaper’s 02638 Adventuring Accessories sculpted by Sandra Garrity. The extra eyestalks on the Eyebeast are from Reaper’s 03440 Creature Components II. I used Reaper’s MSP acrylics, Citadel inks, Vallejo Matt Varnish.

The four adventurers base are imbedded in the display diorama and they are removable. Last, there are two small magnets under the Charnel Grub and in the wall, so the models, except for the Eyebeast, can be removed and utilized for game play.

Your comments and critiques are very welcome. I hope you enjoy it.

• By Geoff Davis
      Hi everyone, sorry I haven't posted in a while.  I mostly post on the Reaper Facebook Page and Twitter now.  I still check out everything on the "Show off"  every day, though!

Here is my most recent tartan project.  This is Aeslin sculpted by Sandra Garrity.  My customer is a fan of the show (and books) Outlander and this figure was chose specifically for it's potential for painting a tartan.  The tartan that was picked is the Wilson Ancient Hunting Tartan.  It has these very thin quadruple orange lines that give it a very interesting blue/green/orange colour shift look.  I was only able to fit in three of the thin lines, but it was enough to give the cool effect. 

• By Sophie was taken
      Trying to get back into painting and out of my comfort zone, here is Silverhorn:

Nothing wild really, but it was a good exercise in painting up from gray to white. Not perfect but he turned out much better than anticipated, so I’m calling this one a win.
    • By Darcstaar
      Last new post for the day.
      Here is another BONES Tick.  I have 2 more and a queen.
      This is the 4th painted one, and I painted it while I painted the centipedes.  I wanted some bright colors and bright markings.
      C&C Welcome.

• Who's Online   19 Members, 0 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)