Lidless Eye

Lidless Eye Hobbies: Stonehaven Adventurers, 2018

How?! That's truly speedy! I haven't even got mine yet! Amazing job on those pain jobs, seeing the owl kin painted gets me a lot more excited for them!

• Thanks 1

Those look great! I pulled out several of the same ones to try first, but this move is going to be an issue.  (I think I saw the moving box with the Stonehaven stuff come in yesterday, so they may be rescued early...) 

It looks like you decided the sorceress is wearing a mask?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rob Dean said:

Those look great! I pulled out several of the same ones to try first, but this move is going to be an issue.  (I think I saw the moving box with the Stonehaven stuff come in yesterday, so they may be rescued early...) 

It looks like you decided the sorceress is wearing a mask?

From the Kickstarter description:

"

A robed human wearing a porcelain mask. She speaks kindly and smells strongly of the large bundle of lavender flowers that she carries on her back.

Allrianne Sivar is constantly observant of the nature around her, especially bugs: often taking samples and making detailed drawings of her observations.  She carefully catalogs and studies insects, worms, slugs, and arachnids wherever she finds them. As she tells it, she followed a flamebeetle back to it's nest, only to enrage the entire flamebeetle colony. She hides her "badly burned" face behind a beautiful porcelain mask, the unhealing scars apparently giving her voice an odd chittering quality.

If you guys are lucky, maybe you will get a chance to peruse her field journal!"

The sculpt lends itself toward this as well.  Her eyes are sunken and hollow and she appears to have small chips in her face.  Plus the whole skeletal hands thing.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

These are lovely figures. The Stonehaven miniatures have gotten nicer and nicer. I'm impressed you painted them up so quickly and so well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Lidless Eye said:

From the Kickstarter description:

The sculpt lends itself toward this as well.  Her eyes are sunken and hollow and she appears to have small chips in her face.  Plus the whole skeletal hands thing.

Just goes to show that I should read some of the Kickstarter traffic. Reaper, Stonehaven and Oathsworn are on my back first, worry about exactly you’re getting later. ::D:

• Like 2

Wow great work! I like the colors for the clothes, blending of the fire on the first one, and I like the Human thief the most (bc she looks like she’s having a fond memory while pooping :)

really cool set you got now!!!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Redd Knekk said:

Wow great work! I like the colors for the clothes, blending of the fire on the first one, and I like the Human thief the most (bc she looks like she’s having a fond memory while pooping :)

really cool set you got now!!!

I figured she was perched on a gargoyle or rooftop.  That's certainly a different image.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Glamberry said:

I believe that lady with the mask is a worm that walks.

I'm pretty sure they said as much in the concept art on Instagram, but the skeletal hands made me think more of a Lich.  I really just painted her to match most of my other Greater Undead.

• Like 1