• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lidless Eye
      Recently completed: The Shipwreck 3D printed from the Kickstarter set Depths of Savage Atoll, by EC3D Designs.

• By Lidless Eye
      Two simple dwellings, 3D prints from Empire of Scorching Sands, a Kickstarter by EC3D Designs.

• By Lidless Eye
      Arriving just in time for those quarantine blues, I got in the 2nd set of Imperial Halflings from The Assault Group's recent Kickstarter.

A Halfling Noble/Elder of the Moot/the entire reason I backed:

"Wash your hands, wash your feet, don't touch your face."

• By Lidless Eye
      More minis prepared for an upcoming Warhammer: Age of Sigmar escalation league.

First we have The Wurmspat, the Nurgle warband from Warhammer: Underworlds

And painted at the same time, also for my Maggotkin of Nurgle, a random Blightking, a Harbinger of Decay, and a converted Lord of Blights.

• By Lidless Eye
      Converted from a base of a Bronze Age Miniatures Dwarf, this piece will represent Alora, a Dwarf Bard from the College of Lore, my wife's character for an upcoming D&D campaign.  Additional pieces came from the Frostgrave Soldiers II and Wizards II kits, a lute from Mega Minis, and a quill recovered from an old Warhammer Empire Soldiers kit.

It's a bit hard to see in the photos, but as her reason for adventuring is to get over writer's block, her only entry in the book is a tribute to Spongebob's infamous essay.

• Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)