Jump to content

N scale railroad vehicles at Target


Pingo
 Share

Recommended Posts

I was at Target this weekend and I spotted some N scale playsets, for people interested in CAV scale scenery, or vehicles at least.

 

One was a pocket construction vehicle set called “Driven” by Battat, which includes various construction vehicles, many road signs, and some ludicrously underscaled interlocking road bits the vehicles just fit on.

 

The others were various expansion sets for “PowerTrains 2.0” by Jakks Pacific. Each set includes four themed train cars and some accessories. The “Military” set includes two tanks and the “Car Carrier” set includes two automobiles.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh gawds no....  You've given me an actual reason to build an N-scale train set...  As somewhere to put my CAVs o_O

 

...Or to at least build that small switching setup I keep contemplating, and oh hey look, if it were industrial, it wouldn't be hard to have CAVs be part of it too....  >.<;;;;;;

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Oh gawds no....  You've given me an actual reason to build an N-scale train set...  As somewhere to put my CAVs o_O

 

...Or to at least build that small switching setup I keep contemplating, and oh hey look, if it were industrial, it wouldn't be hard to have CAVs be part of it too....  >.<;;;;;;

Hey, find a couple of those Kato Japanese switch engines, they look ultra modern.......

Oh, and the KS3 has some really cool structures you could use......

Edited by Corsair
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Corsair said:

Hey, find a couple of those Kato Japanese switch engines, they look ultra modern.......

Oh, and the KS3 has some really cool structures you could use......

I try to avoid Kato's website.  That's chock full of temptation, to say the least.

 

Like... TONS of temptation.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Loim said:

Pingo is an enabler!

He'd be a better enabler if he posted actual pics so I didn't  have to rip the local store up looking, thus risking ending up in Target Jail!

::D:

Edited by Maredudd
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Maredudd said:

He'd be a better enabler if he posted actual pics so I didn't  have to rip the local store up looking, thus risking ending up in Target Jail!

::D:

 

I didn't take pictures but I found these online. This is what they look like:

Untitled.png.e0a6bb0e4a93b73a760efd0bb3762ba9.png

 

2076610250_Untitled2.png.7010bfdc5aa26b876fe52b6c8d4e78e2.png

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...