Sign in to follow this  
Adrift

OH, RATS!!!!

23 hours ago, Warlady said:

These are good looking!  Love the green glowing eyes on that first one!

27 minutes ago, zoroaster100 said:

Nice!  Especially like the glowing green eyes on the first one.

Thanks! OSL is such a struggle, but I'm chipping away at it where I feel it works. I definitely have mixed feelings on the rib wounds, but this is why we practice!!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Original_Carl
      My quest to complete all of my Bones Kickstarter minis continues. Here we have "Fly Demon" -- pretty spry for a fly guy.  I've done the base colors, most of the highlighting, and now I need to do something more with these giant yellow eyes.  Suggestions?

On photo review, I'll go clean up the veins in the wing a bit more.  I am considering adding a metallic glaze to the chitin and the wings.
    • By Evilhalfling
      the first figure I started after alfanso's NMM workshop 
      The NMM just looked dull so I decided on full Earth and sky reflective armor.
      then realized that metal in shadow is less reflective, and turned half barck to regular NMM. 
      not quite satisfied with the sword it needs better blending now that I look at the detailed pictures. yes i will go back and fix it,. 

• By Evilhalfling
      This cloak was crying out for freehand.  
      But I had had some others recently that just failed.  Time to put the big boy pants on again. 
      the fact that I was sitting next to clever crow at paint club may have been a factor. 

• By Evilhalfling
      I need to keep rolling the bones, so here are two paints from this weekend.  I'm not sure if they are actually speedpaints, as I lingered over the NNM a little on the centaur.  The rogue was less than 2 hours. the centaur less than 3.  going for tabletop quality. 

• By Evilhalfling
      A friend who had not painted anything in a while came to visit for a week.   While the wives an kids were off entertaining themselves, I offered a mini from the bones 2 core grab-bag to try his hand.  He picked one that reminded him of the Old D&D cartoon, and got as far as base-coating.

His paints had long since dried out, so he left it here.  As I "Must Paint All the Things!"   I finished it up, the shield came out as one of my best freehand designs.  I also took an indirect suggestion from a poster in the paint my bones facebook group, and added another highlight to the shield.

• Who's Online   17 Members, 2 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)