Sign in to follow this  
Darsc Zacal

Dirt Cheap Dungeons - Portable RPG Gaming Accessories

This is worth checking out just to watch the promotional video.

Seriously. Watch the video.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dirtcheapdungeons/dirt-cheap-dungeons-portable-rpg-gaming-accessorie?ref=602797&token=e8a45d53

02C09C44-BE0C-4CEE-B9D2-BD87B6684AE4.png

E411B1BF-B3DE-407F-BC1C-CAFAC44C9E3C.png

CB7AB02A-A25A-417B-82BF-6D28AD94922E.png

0A71AFFA-7DE7-4A01-9C42-C3702291B39D.png

Edited by Darsc Zacal
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, WhiteWulfe said:

That video was... Painful to watch o_O

1 hour ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

Video was....

Painful and Funny.

Gem

21 minutes ago, Knight of the Dinner Table said:

I liked the video - reminds me of the movie "Dorkness rising".

Community theatre. You either love it or hate it.

• Like 4

I'm really tempted to jump in one this one. I've been using the Stones Dungeon tiles from Frontline games, and my gaming group is thankful to not have walls with which to contend when reaching for their miniatures, etc.

That said, the walls could come in handy periodically, or at least to partition off areas that my players have yet to explore; a physical barrier to entice them...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Adrift said:

I'm really tempted to jump in one this one. I've been using the Stones Dungeon tiles from Frontline games, and my gaming group is thankful to not have walls with which to contend when reaching for their miniatures, etc.

That said, the walls could come in handy periodically, or at least to partition off areas that my players have yet to explore; a physical barrier to entice them...

I backed Stones as well and have the exact same thoughts as you.

Timing is just bad as I’ve already spent my hobby budget.

1 hour ago, Pingo said:

That video was adorable. Maybe playing to stereotypes, but adorable.

It’s one of my favourite Kickstarter videos.

• Like 1

First Created and the math says 50 pieces for $60 plus $14 shipping USA. 

Stones had 122 pieces including SG's, for $100 and free shipping USA.

Other tile KS I've funded didn't go over $1 per piece, despite their variety.

So, with this being First Created and not dirt cheap, I'd wait for another dungeon tile KS to come along.

5 minutes ago, ced1106 said:

First Created and the math says 50 pieces for $60 plus $14 shipping USA. 

Stones had 122 pieces including SG's, for $100 and free shipping USA.

Other tile KS I've funded didn't go over $1 per piece, despite their variety.

So, with this being First Created and not dirt cheap, I'd wait for another dungeon tile KS to come along.

It’s not a tile system though. It’s a wall system.  Compared to several other wall systems out there, this is dirt cheap.

Not sure I like the use of clips though. Seems fiddly and time consuming to set up and take down.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this