Sign in to follow this  
Nethear

Fire Giant

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Enlarge! Hello everyone, here are pictures of the 44109, Enlarged Dark Dwarf Smiter I completed last night. The size of this model allowed me to add more texture on the leather. I also added light effect on the face and the shield rivets. For those of you who may wonder, Dark Dwarves (Duergar) can once a day use their spell-like ability to enlarge themselves. This Bones Black model was sculpted by Bobby Jackson.

• By Darcstaar
      I’ve been going through BONES I mostly in order, doing several WIP.  This was the next.  I wanted to try to improve on my OSL so he got a green magic glowing gem.  Still not great, but the idea comes across.

Link to WIP.
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/92763-darcstaar-vs-bones-i-ep-10-satheras/&tab=comments#comment-1965284

I didn’t bother trying to paint his eyes due to the extreme shadowing...

• By KruleBear
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cmon/cmon-presents-the-animation-collection?

I checked out the Scooby Doo cooperative game play looks like something fun to play with the kids (since he will probably be 10 when it delivers )
    • By Cyradis
      This one was done for Season 2 of the Vancouver Miniature Painting Club. It is Jexx the Small Bomba by Big Child Creatives. He's a 75mm scale figure, but he's smaller as a little goblin, perhaps 40mm in height total.

Most folks got a good cast of the goblin. Mine was terrible. Ear was chipped in two places, and I only found one part to glue back. The ankle had deep cracks in it, and indeed, did break at one point and I had to repair it. Had mold slip and really bad mold lines. The edge of the hat had crumbly resin. He had a huge blob of excess resin on his nose next to an air bubble - that took a knife, filing, and filling to get to normal goblin nose.

So.... I wasn't super into this one.

But it was good practice on OSL and non-human skin tones. I did similar to the box art on this one too. Leaned into warm hues with the torchlit side, and blues on the non-torch side. Had a rough image in my head that the pants were originally white, but he's a goblin and peed in them regularly. Overall turned out fine. Still not my favorite. Pictures are "sufficient", although again I wish I had my buddy to take better ones!

Unlike the other projects, I did TMM on the bombs and buckles, since I was too lazy for NMM.

• By slimninj4
      i’m really trying this year to expand and improve.  at the same time this is a game piece and i want to speed up to get on the table.  4 of these done in a day.  

• Who's Online   20 Members, 0 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)