Colonel Kane

Colonel Kane' PbP

@Colonel Kane was my previous character the Halfling Scout? I'd be amenable to playing him again, depending on the class make up. However, I'm open to most classes. If we need a healer I can play a cleric no sweat. 

@ Loim Yes Rolf the Halfling Scout was your character, You can either play him or someone new, it matters not to me. UI want you guys to play what ever your heart desires. As far as needing what classes, I can always throw a few NPCs in as needed. I have been thinking  of throwing the twins at you again..... but I may give you a whole new set of troubled NPCs.... MAHAHAHAHAHA.

• Like 2

I think I will play my elf again. Do you want us to re-roll stats to coincide with the new rolls?

Well, if everyone is back to their old tricks, I might as well go back to Gayle.

Just have new players roll 1d10+8 like the first time around and three characters are done already. Pragmatically practical ;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, haldir said:

I think I will play my elf again. Do you want us to re-roll stats to coincide with the new rolls?

Haldir: let us keep the existing stats. I may end up changing my mind, but for now we will leave em where they are.

3 hours ago, Arkady said:

Well, if everyone is back to their old tricks, I might as well go back to Gayle.

Just have new players roll 1d10+8 like the first time around and three characters are done already. Pragmatically practical ;)

Do I need to send you Gayle's sheet?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Colonel Kane said:

Do I need to send you Gayle's sheet?

Yes. My local copy has gone the way of weird error code data corruption.

23 hours ago, Colonel Kane said:

@ Loim Yes Rolf the Halfling Scout was your character, You can either play him or someone new, it matters not to me. UI want you guys to play what ever your heart desires. As far as needing what classes, I can always throw a few NPCs in as needed. I have been thinking  of throwing the twins at you again..... but I may give you a whole new set of troubled NPCs.... MAHAHAHAHAHA.

I'm cool with the Scout, I'm also cool playing a cleric or fighter. If we don't end up with a Cleric I'll go that route. I'm all about the smiting of unbelievers. 

Ah, hey, I just found that Gayle is still on my Google Drive, so I got her covered.

Also, notes that say if i switch stats around a bit she could be built to dual-class from paladin to wizard, just because that's the weird thing to do. (Well that, and the entire following a knowledge deity thing. Which would make all the more sense given that means either Kassandra or Kronus, who would both presumably encourage too-holy followers to take up more cerebral pursuits.)

And for something completely different, the non-weapon proficiencies: use INT bonus slots or not?

Edited by Arkady

29 minutes ago, Loim said:

I'm cool with the Scout, I'm also cool playing a cleric or fighter. If we don't end up with a Cleric I'll go that route. I'm all about the smiting of unbelievers. 

21 minutes ago, Arkady said:

Hey, leave the smiting of evil to the , strawberry blonde professionals! :poke:

21 minutes ago, BlazingTornado said:

If Arkady's got the Paladin I'm cool with rolling a cleric.

Choose what you want it matters not to me... and as for the whole smiting of unbelieving evils, I think I can provide MORE than enough for everyone and then some.... MAHAHAHAHAHA

18 hours ago, haldir said:

3 minutes ago, Arkady said:

Ah, hey, I just found that Gayle is still on my Google Drive, so I got her covered.

Also, notes that say if i switch stats around a bit she could be built to dual-class from paladin to wizard, just because that's the weird thing to do. (Well that, and the entire following a knowledge deity thing. Which would make all the more sense given that means either Kassandra or Kronus, who would both presumably encourage too-holy followers to take up more cerebral pursuits.)

Alright I am game Arkady. You want a Paladin Wizard go for it. Haldir if you want to roll new stats go ahead and roll new stats and you can pick the best set of the two. Loim, if you wish to do the same go ahead.

As far as a cleric, I am throwing the Nucastle twins in with you guys, so, Neo, Cleric Of Sporin will be there to help heal your wounds and set you all on edge. Oh this is going to be SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!! {Note if one of you three do not mutter under your breath  after reading that then I did not do a good job last time.}

5 minutes ago, Colonel Kane said:

Neo, Cleric Of Sporin

giphy.gif

24 minutes ago, Colonel Kane said:

Choose what you want it matters not to me...

I don't mind it at all. This is all new to me anyway, and the weapon restrictions on the cleric just means I don't have to agonize quite as much over choice of weapons as I would if I were playing a Fighter.

23 minutes ago, BlazingTornado said:

giphy.gif

I don't mind it at all. This is all new to me anyway, and the weapon restrictions on the cleric just means I don't have to agonize quite as much over choice of weapons as I would if I were playing a Fighter.

Ok, I love the gif. I actually pulled that from a tv show, called Galavant. It is as warped as I am, which is pretty well bent. 

If you want to play a cleric go ahead. no reason we can not have a party of cleric and a paladin...... although you may wish otherwize. ( I know it it otherwise, but I like the z spelling.)

Oh, I want to add that if anyone else wants to join in please feel free. I have no upper limit to how many players I have.