Colonel Kane

Colonel Kane' PbP

I don't know if I mentioned this before, but thanks for running this.

• Like 1

There may be a slight delay in my posting. However long it takes me to post you will get that extra time as well.

Edited by Colonel Kane

Just for the record, if that sack actually does contain any skeletal cats, I'll adopt one and call it Schrödinger. Because.

• Like 1

I think I'm gonna drop out from the game. I just haven't properly posted in the game & with my 2 weekly games at FLGS I'm kinda getting gamed out a bit. I'm not in burnout but I don't want to head that way. Thanks for the op & good luck with the game!

52 minutes ago, haldir said:

I think I'm gonna drop out from the game. I just haven't properly posted in the game & with my 2 weekly games at FLGS I'm kinda getting gamed out a bit. I'm not in burnout but I don't want to head that way. Thanks for the op & good luck with the game!

No problem. If you ever want back in let me know.

• Like 1

My deepest apologies. I do not feel well and there is a new puppy in the house which requires me to be mother/ playmate/ mediator. So since I missed my Saturday posting, I will give you until the 28th to post. 

• Like 1

New post is up. As you all stayed in the same room to map has not expanded. You have until the 4th of April to make your posts.

• Like 1

New post is up, you have until April 18th. You probably notice the is a week gap in there.... Next week is Prom and we have to decorate on Friday and Prom is Saturday. I might have time to answer, but I do want to rely on that.