Colonel Kane

Colonel Kane' PbP

Uhm... that's probably not the best way to write out the elf. I mean, the only reasonably thing for Gayle to do now is to call for a strategic retreat. This is obviously a job for much more experienced spell casters than they brought along*. Not to mention they apparently need a better and/or second scout, too, given nobody even noticed what happened...

Okay, I could try coming up with some kind of logic where Gayle decides they need to find someone who can somehow magically Stone to Flesh Anthryll, and it'll have to be an adventurer because town mages never master are secrets that advanced, that ultimately leads to her trading sword for spell book and trying to find a solution herself. An extra week to make it sound plausible is going to be helpful.

* Actually, how much sense does it make to continue without, at least for the moment, any arcane spell caster? Maybe we should advertise for replacement player(s)?

Same.

That's the only reasonable recourse my character would think of too.

Retreat, find stronger people to deal with it.

Sorry folks, I missed the post deadline yesterday. Things have been so super crazy hectic at work this week that while I intended to post yesterday it completely slipped my mind. 

15 hours ago, Loim said:

Sorry folks, I missed the post deadline yesterday. Things have been so super crazy hectic at work this week that while I intended to post yesterday it completely slipped my mind. 

12 hours ago, BlazingTornado said:

Missed it too. The statue thing threw me off and then work was hectic here too.

I will give a week extension. So post are now due the 25th of April. Nothing of major importance is really going onband messed things up. Reread  my last post decide what your doing and we will go from there.

Ok, not sure when I will get to the post. Life sort of, well blew up. My next off is next Wednesday, so I will have to reevaluate then. I do not want to shut this down, but with the way things are going I may have to. I am extremely sorry for any inconveniences. 

I am going to have to shut this down. It has, with everything going on, become difficult to keep going. I can not WILL NOT leave you guys in question as to wether or not when I will get to post. Thank you all for playing. I hope you can find another game to fill the void. Happy gaming.

• Like 1

Thanks for running it. I understand about life and time constraints. Cheers. 

• Thanks 1

A shame.

You should probably just blame me. Seems like every game I join falls apart or never quite happens to begin with, so I'm clearly jinxed.

That side, to twist Pratchett, may you soon find yourself living in slightly less interesting times :poke:

1 hour ago, Arkady said:

You should probably just blame me. Seems like every game I join falls apart or never quite happens to begin with, so I'm clearly jinxed. 

You say that, yet it's the first game we've been in together yet it's only the latest out of all the PbP games I've joined that never made it past level 1.

Hell even every proper D&D game I've been a player in just fizzled out before a year went by without ever reaching a narrative conclusion.

Well... the other two games I'm currently in never even made it to first post.