• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By ThriKeen Priest
      One of the bugs that always bothered me about the old site was how my shopping cart was never persistent, i.e. when I put something in my shopping cart and left it there, my cart would be empty when I came back a day or more later. I so looked forward to the new site coming out! Finally, I'd be able to shop, add a few minis to my cart, and when I reached the fre shipping level, fire off an order. Well, this still doesn't seem to be the case. I added several minis to my cart yesterday, and today my cart is empty. Is this such a hard issue? Is it working as designed? Is it not the best way to function? To think of all the minis I would have bought had they but persisted in my shopping cart!
    • By ThriKeen Priest
      One of the bugs that always bothered me about the old site was how my shopping cart was never persistent, i.e. when I put something in my shopping cart and left it there, my cart would be empty when I came back a day or more later. I so looked forward to the new site coming out! Finally, I'd be able to shop, add a few minis to my cart, and when I reached the fre shipping level, fire off an order. Well, this still doesn't seem to be the case. I added several minis to my cart yesterday, and today my cart is empty. Is this such a hard issue? Is it working as designed? Is it not the best way to function? To think of all the minis I would have bought had they but persisted in my shopping cart!
    • By Glitterwolf
      3D Design from GloomyKid Miniatures printed on my Elegoo Mars.
      Inix.
      Part of the Shifting Sands Project.

WIP HERE:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79372-shifting-sands-glitterwolf-paints-egyptian-undead/page/20/#comments

There are many strange creatures wandering about in the Desert, some seek their shelter in abandoned ruins.
      Beware the traveller who might stumble on such a beast!

• By Glitterwolf
      3D printed design from Primeval Clash, printed on my Elegoo Mars.
      Flamefin and Handler ( Dimetrodon and Egyptian Guard)

Part of my Shifting Sands Project.
      WIP here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79372-shifting-sands-glitterwolf-paints-egyptian-undead/page/20/#comments

Posing on my Temple of Apophis Photobackdrop Board.

Usually when an expedition searches for ancient sites they don't expect those sites to be still inhabited by the original owners.
      Even less so they expect to encounter a beast from beyond time that these people seem to use as guard dogs.

• By Smallbunyanga
      Done with all Reaper Paints and an AP Wash