• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad you like it, I'm also happy how it looks. It was fun model to paint. I kept it in its blister pack for years, it was strange to take it out and paint it. I had to "convince" myself that's what they are meant for, no need to keep'em forever, I will need to paint that pile of metal someday.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Werkrobotwerk
      Needed a dendus adept for esper genesis, since there's no minis for that I built one out of the head of Ko-dali, and the body of a bathalian mastermind. 

Wasn't sure how to get rid of the squid pet so I made it into a spell effect. 

• By Darcstaar
      Here is my BONES version of the Eye Beast.
      This is my project going model-by-model down the Bones I Kickstarter rewards images through all my models, and logging them as WIP.
      And bringing along any pewter versions I have for the ride.

WIP Here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/95874-darcstaar-vs-bones-i-ep-13-eye-beast/

These guys are very rewarding and great practice for eyes.
      I coated the eyes and mouth with brush on gloss varnish to give it that live, wet, salivating look.
      Enjoy.
      C/C Welcome.

• By Darcstaar
      Here is my pewter version of the Eyebeast.
      This is my project going model-by-model down the Bones I Kickstarter rewards images through all my models, and logging them as WIP.
      And bringing along any pewter versions I have for the ride.

WIP Here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/95874-darcstaar-vs-bones-i-ep-13-eye-beast/

These guys are very rewarding and great practice for eyes.
      I coated the eyes and mouth with brush on gloss varnish to give it that live, wet, salivating look.
      Enjoy.
      C/C Welcome.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here’s the second Wizkids character model I painted for one of the players in my DnD group. I painted the armor using the NMM technique and added blood effect (not hers). This is a Nolzur’s Marvelous Miniatures 73542, Half-Orc female Fighter produced by Wizards of the Coast. I painted it with Reaper MSP paint. Happy International Hobby Day!

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here’s the first Wizkids character model I painted for one of the players in my DnD group. I painted it with Reaper MSP paint. It was a fast paint job since he's eventually going to be moved around on the gaming table. This 72618, Human Wizard is a Wizkids D&D Nolzur’s Marvelous Miniatures. Have a great day. (it is missing the spell effect piece. I will paint it later).

• Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)