Sign in to follow this  
TheOldGuard

77207 Dub Bullock - Bones

Greetings!

I felt that "Dub" had something of a "Sinbad" feel to him so I painted his baggy pants & shirt in vibrant colours & contrasted these with a blue/green cloak. I kept his skin tone tanned but in retrospect, this does seem to be a little too close to his leather armor & braces for my liking.

He does have a mold line right down the middle of his face which is unfortunate as it makes his nose & mouth look a little strange......

31439343_77207DubBullock1.thumb.JPG.7c7552b5ac248fc42455d1a14e838cf5.JPG

1350680076_77207DubBullock2.thumb.JPG.06f33fbe2a14e701e9b538500aeeaf7a.JPG

1637458054_77207DubBullock3.thumb.JPG.0bdca198655a22f705db6342fc46ab06.JPG

93448785_77207DubBullock4.thumb.JPG.23224f47969519a14280ef8cd27af131.JPG

602708726_77207DubBullock5.thumb.JPG.da61b2a8d06d500cc7a9744b5d818826.JPG

1055933170_77207DubBullock6.thumb.JPG.20b7136fa7a4b6f6a56dd2745432a610.JPG

Thanks for looking!!

• Like 20

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      A trio of figures from two different companies. In red is a rogue from Perfect Six miniatures, overlooking the training of two Little Wolves (Amazon girls)  from Bad Squiddo games.  

• By SGHawkins09
      This was supposed to be a quick tabletop paint job but ended up taking longer as I tried different techniques. It was a fun but tricky one to paint with the limited palette I choose but I like challenging myself and I am very pleased with the final result.

• By 72moonglum
      Hello sentient painting creatures!

So here's one I just finished painting and just got his base finished this morning and some pictures taken:

from an eighties Ral Partha set of Julie Guthrie figures, originally called the Berserkers, with was a group of different types of fighters/warriors. Nice set, as is all of what the Goddess Guthrie creates.

With this one, I also am using as a comparison set, because I also painted this one many, many years ago. So it was in the eighties, before 1986 when I graduated high school, so this painted version is of an age between 34 and maybe 39 years old, couldn't nail down an exact date exactly:

I started out with the same skin and hair more or less on my new version, but changed up his wardrobe as to note make a carbon copy.  The new figure was painted with Reaper colors and the old version was Polly S.

Anyhoos, always fun to do these little comparison shots!
    • By 72moonglum
      Good evening all!

here comes another rogue, the male version of the female that I just finished a few days ago.  For both of them I did the same skin color, starting out with Olive Skin, but then the other colors I diverged. I was thinking, much unlike the earlier elves and half-elves I did, that rogues would be more chaotic and independent and wouldn't likely dress so similarly.

I tried to give this guy that kind of reddish hair that you sometimes see with Afghan men on the TV, the ones that probably dye their beards.  Didn't just want a black or deep brown. Don't know if it turned out like I'd hoped, would welcome your opinions:

And here are a few photos of them together:

I also did different bases on them.  Upon hindsight, I probably should have done them both equally, but oh well, too late now!

• By Rigel
      Forgot to post this fellow earlier! 
      The Pathfinder line Plague Doctor, a pretty direct riff on Doctor Schnabel von Köln. Skinny and unheimlich, with a vial of GLOWING FLUID. Is it a cure? Plague tincture? Reanimation serum? Acid?  Phosphorus? Depends on the game. 

Orrrr...maybe the luminous tonic is a Hyde Formula? 

(Guest appearance by Clay Golem as Mister Hyde.)

You know who benefits from the chaos of a pestilential epidemic? No, besides Father Nurgle? Thieves! Thieves with robust constitutions and/or amulets of health. 
      Here's my take on Daschelle, 44009, the September mini inspired by Kurff the Swift. 

• Who's Online   12 Members, 1 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)