11 hours ago, BLZeebub said:

Dual-wielding finger guns?  That Petruchio's one wily character.  Great work!  I haven't seen Mags before.

...the scary part is he is wearing a bandelaro for his fingers.

Thanks for the reply, BLZeebub. I am happy you like them. You can see more of Mags here:

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79294-the-divine-miss-mags-the-trash-heap/ 

7 hours ago, Redd Knekk said:

Your style and selections are one of a kind. Keep IT UPPPPPP!!!!!

MOOOORE!!!!

Thanks, Redd Knekk...glad you like the stuff. I will do my best to keep it coming.

6 hours ago, Warlady said:

Awesome!

Thanks, Warlady. I am happy you feel that way .

6 hours ago, Rigel said:

Mag is amazing and I love every part of this project. 

Thanks, Rigel. I am happy you like the group. There are a few possible additions; SO you may see more of Mags sometime or other.

Edited by malefactus
  • Like 2

I love it. Mag is an amazing creation and it's great to see her with her devoted minions. They're all very colorful and storytelling as always, beautiful work.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Metalchaos said:

I love it. Mag is an amazing creation and it's great to see her with her devoted minions. They're all very colorful and storytelling as always, beautiful work.

Thanks, Metalchaos. I am delighted you enjoyed the stuff. I am sure Mags is happy to have someone to talk to or at.

If they start a story playing through your head, then I have succeeded in my goal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Iridil said:

Great to see Mags won't get lonely! Love the blue striped tail

...she seems to enjoy the company.

Thanks for the reply, Iridil. I am glad you like the tail; re, I had my doubts about it.

What a lot of personality! The ratlike minions are perfect for the all-knowing, all-seeing Trash Heap (nyahhh!).

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Pingo said:

What a lot of personality! The ratlike minions are perfect for the all-knowing, all-seeing Trash Heap (nyahhh!).

Thanks, Pingo. I am glad you enjoyed the Gang!

Marjory The Trash Heap from Fraggle Rock is the inspiration for Mags. She had two Rat Companions; SO Mags has the two Shrews & Petruchio (he who was the lead in Shakespeare's The Taming of the Shrew)

as  their Master.