Sign in to follow this  
72moonglum

Shadowrun Gnome Shaman

6 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Awesome job, I love the colours!

I think it is a kind of voodoo doll thingie he's holding.

I thought of that too a little.  He's got a little skull on his item, but I didn't even see it until I started painting it.  That thing he's holding in his hand might be the voodoo doll's head?

23 minutes ago, Warlady said:

Thoroughly enjoying your series of Shadowrun figures, and this one is no exception!

I'm working on some I think for a while, now and in the near future. They are kind of a fun deviation from fantasy.

6 hours ago, malefactus said:

I don't think I have seen that Fellow before. Your SPLENDID rendition would have made him memorable. VERY WELL DONE!

This little fellow is one of a set of four, and on the Ral Partha catalogue when you click on it, it's one of those that is a very small image, so hard to see.  Back way in the 80's-90's, when these all originally came out, I don't know how famous/popular they would have been.  I get the feeling that Shadowrun figures were kind of niche figures in a way.

6 hours ago, Loim said:

I really love your painting style.

Thanks very much for the kind compliment!

29 minutes ago, Warlady said:

Thoroughly enjoying your series of Shadowrun figures, and this one is no exception!

Thank you Warlady!

6 hours ago, Iridil said:

Splendid little guy! Really like his face! Well done.

THanks, he's got tons of personality!

• Like 4

On 11/20/2018 at 10:37 AM, Lidless Eye said:

He's like a New Age version of Mr. Mxyzptlk.  He turned out nicely!

Yeah, I thought about that supervillain as I was painting him. Didn’t remember how to spell his name though and still don’t dare write it.  I thought of oranges and purples because of him I think. 

• Like 2