Sign in to follow this  
aku-chan

Angel - Rookie Fisherwoman

3 minutes ago, aku-chan said:

AYVOPyy.jpgP2hHU4F.jpg

She came out great! Good work!

As you asked for criticism: Pictures are too small. Can't see any detail, especially not the leggins you talked about. I am already crying a bit.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Great job. I have seen that pouty bored look on so many teen girls...  "Daaaaad... can we go to the mall? Pleeeaaase?  I need new leggings. " 

• Haha 6

I really like how you painted her face, great job!  I put this mini (the box set she came in) on my wish list.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

She is a LOVELY creation with a WONDERFULLY expressive face; BEAUTIFULLY painted & based. VERY WELL DONE!

Since you started posting the Guild Ball minis, they have become more & more difficult for me to resist. Thanks. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Beautiful work - especially her face and clothing. I would add more shadow to the blue fabric that is not scales for contrast in the folds - it would be a finishing touch to a great mini

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for all the comments everybody!

16 hours ago, SisterMaryNapalm said:

She came out great! Good work!

As you asked for criticism: Pictures are too small. Can't see any detail, especially not the leggins you talked about. I am already crying a bit.

But if I post big pictures, people will be able to see what a terrible painter I really am.

I did try resizing the original pics, which went about as well as expected, I'll try and remember to take some new, bigger pics later today.

15 hours ago, Citrine said:

I really like how you painted her face, great job!  I put this mini (the box set she came in) on my wish list.

Keep in mind that set (at least the metal version of it) goes out of print next month.

14 hours ago, malefactus said:

She is a LOVELY creation with a WONDERFULLY expressive face; BEAUTIFULLY painted & based. VERY WELL DONE!

Since you started posting the Guild Ball minis, they have become more & more difficult for me to resist. Thanks. 

It's a great range of minis, there's very few I don't like.

14 hours ago, Iridil said:

Beautiful work - especially her face and clothing. I would add more shadow to the blue fabric that is not scales for contrast in the folds - it would be a finishing touch to a great mini

That was me being lazy.

Had trouble mixing different shades of the Andrea Blue (looked great in the palette, but looked basically like Andrea Blue when dry), and couldn't work up the enthusiasm to redo it in a different colour.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, aku-chan said:

But if I post big pictures, people will be able to see what a terrible painter I really am.

I did try resizing the original pics, which went about as well as expected, I'll try and remember to take some new, bigger pics later today.

Much appreciated.

• Like 2