Sign in to follow this  
Metalchaos

DSM8077, Ella the Cat Rogue

Your Anthropomorphic Critters just keep getting more WONDERFUL...you have The Touch. BEAUTIFUL brushwork & colors. VERY WELL DONE!

• Thanks 1

Thanks for all you comments. I've thrown so many post on the forum recently, I feel a little bad. I just hope some of you are entertained and will keep enjoying the flood of picture I wish to publish in the future. Do not hesitate to make constructive comments if you see that there is room for improvement.

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Metalchaos said:

Thanks for all you comments. I've thrown so many post on the forum recently, I feel a little bad. I just hope some of you are entertained and will keep enjoying the flood of picture I wish to publish in the future. Do not hesitate to make constructive comments if you see that there is room for improvement.

Post as much as you like!

I welcome each painted mini posted on this forum!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Amazing work per usual--I'm very impressed with/envious of that brown-and-ivory fur texture you've got going on, especially on the tail!  

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/russrmc/animal-adventures-secrets-of-gullet-cove

Painting Polygons

NeW Animal Adventures Kickstarter launches January 28, 2020!

Set sail for a mysterious portside city where magic and adventure await...

21 brand new minis (including a Kickstarter exclusive!)
      Fully illustrated, hardback sourcebook with artwork from leading industry artists
      Collection of maps

With a host of colourful (and questionable!) non-playable characters, compelling locations, and a collection of multi-part adventures, Secrets of Gullet Cove opens up a brand new universe for you to explore.

Don't miss the Kickstarter launch at 4PM GMT/8AM PST on January 28th 
    • By Kangaroorex
      Started this as a PC but the game went nowhere so he sat on my desk for quite some time.  finally got around to finishing him and thought i would share.  He's quite well detailed and has a lot of character I might get another one to try in a different color but that will be another day.  Hope you enjoy him

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Amiri, she's an Iconic Barbarian from Reapers Pathfinder line.

Had this one a little while, but all the fiddly bits kept putting me off (and I normally like fiddly minis), she turned out to be super fun to paint though.

As always any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Remus Raducan, part of the Blood Wolf faction in Reapers Dreadmere setting.

Struggled to find this guy that interesting to paint, and as a result he ended up a bit lacklustre.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Field agents of the Inquisition, Crusaders are warriors trained in some of the finest military academies in the galaxy.
      They provide any group they are assigned to a wealth of knowledge and experience, and a worrisome reminder that the Inquisition is always watching.

Presenting Hugo the Crusader, a character class from Warhammer 40k by Games Workshop (this particular one is from the Blackstone Fortress standalone game).

This one proved quite tricky, made the classic mistake of getting him assembled and based before checking to see if I could actually get into all his nooks and crannies. He turned out quite good though.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
  • Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)