Wow, is this meant to be OSL from the pendant against the underside of his chin? I would claim regardless bc it’s the first thing I thought I saw. Drew my eye right to his face. Love your work.

• Like 1

The freehand on the shield & the brushwork/color selection in general are OUTSTANDING. VERY WELL DONE!

I think he a Frog-like  face that would lend itself nicely for conversion. That appeals to me.

• Like 1

Thanks for you comment everyone.

19 hours ago, 72moonglum said:

Very nice, love that shield and the rusty axe! And I must say if this is orc 1, I hope he is one of many. 

There were two orcs in 10-512 boxed set, I'll be posting the second one today. I also have other Orcs coming, some from Reaper and other from the Wizards of the Coast Chainmail era. I'm glad you like it.

7 hours ago, Redd Knekk said:

Wow, is this meant to be OSL from the pendant against the underside of his chin? I would claim regardless bc it’s the first thing I thought I saw. Drew my eye right to his face. Love your work.

The piece of metal under its chin is some kind protection for its jaw. I painted the under part in gold to create contrast. It wasn't meant to be osl.

50 minutes ago, malefactus said:

The freehand on the shield & the brushwork/color selection in general are OUTSTANDING. VERY WELL DONE!

I think he a Frog-like  face that would lend itself nicely for conversion. That appeals to me.

You're right, the color and posture of this model tend to make it looks like a frogman. I wasn't really inspired when I painted the shield, so I painted with a demon-like eerie red Orc face.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Metalchaos said:

Thanks for you comment everyone.

There were two orcs in 10-512 boxed set, I'll be posting the second one today. I also have other Orcs coming, some from Reaper and other from the Wizards of the Coast Chainmail era. I'm glad you like it.

The piece of metal under its chin is some kind protection for its jaw. I painted the under part in gold to create contrast. It wasn't meant to be osl.

You're right, the color and posture of this model tend to make it looks like a frogman. I wasn't really inspired when I painted the shield, so I painted with a demon-like eerie red Orc face.

Can't wait!

• Like 1