HD Paint Sale

Kro

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, hungerfan said:

Still waiting for my order that said it would be here Monday...then changed to...some day soon.  I will hit the USPS up on the 30th if nothing has arrived by then since that will be day 7.

Man that stinks, and you are in Texas too:( Good ole USPS (I have actually had issues with all of them except for maybe Fedex)

• Like 3

A tidy little box full of paint droppers with a Reaper Label showed up in my Post Box today.  ::):

Did not get quantity I wanted even on some of the paints that were in stock.  I ordered heavy on black ,white, and basic colors for mixing.

Completely out of stock on Caucasian Flesh, which was on order but noted as out of stock and refunded. ::(:

But December is only a very few days away and good things have been hinted at. :ik_oops:

I understand that Wren's Fakebook page has some "interesting" newly painted miniatures that just might be Reaper and have a holiday theme. - - - - -

GEM

• Like 3

Well either reaper has been closed every day for the last two days when the Postman has come, or USPS is just really wanky:( My package shows (according to USPS tracking) it has not even been picked up:( Is this indicative of the USPS there? @hungerfan did your package get to you yet? Man I wish USPS was not so hit or miss:(

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

@hungerfan did your package get to you yet? Man I wish USPS was not so hit or miss:(

Nada.  Need to contact USPS today since it has been 7 days now.

This is what I see on the tracking... (that Nov 29 said Nov 26 on Monday and I would have delivery by 8PM.  Since Tues it has changed days and said Delivery Date Unknown )

Nov 29
12:00 AM
In Transit to Next Facility

Nov 25
03:56 AM
Departed USPS Regional Facility
COPPELL TX DISTRIBUTION CENTER

Nov 24
12:34 AM
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
COPPELL TX DISTRIBUTION CENTER

Nov 23
11:44 PM
Departed USPS Regional Facility
DALLAS TX DISTRIBUTION CENTER

Nov 23
07:29 PM
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
DALLAS TX DISTRIBUTION CENTER

Nov 23
06:14 PM
Accepted at USPS Origin Facility
DENTON,TX 76210

Nov 23

10:47 AM
Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending
DENTON,TX 76201
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

@hungefan, I've had the same issue with one of my other black friday orders, it's been in transit to the next facility for 3 days now, but should be delivered today. We'll see.....  I think the USPS is just slammed as usual for this time of year and some of the tracking's not getting updated.....

Edited by Cygnwulf
  • Like 4

On 11/30/2018 at 3:03 PM, hungerfan said:

Yeah the biggest pain is watching stuff we ordered that day or later get here and it all came from further away. I know the issues with ordering stuff this time of year yet I still do it.

And you can walk in and order easily!!!  Be dangerous if I lived that close to Reaper ....

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Harrek said:

And you can walk in and order easily!!!  Be dangerous if I lived that close to Reaper ....

Close would be 5-10 min away.  I don't even visit the local comic/game shop very often which is 15 min away. In fact, I have not been there since free comic day.

• Like 1

On 12/1/2018 at 5:04 PM, hungerfan said:

Close would be 5-10 min away.  I don't even visit the local comic/game shop very often which is 15 min away. In fact, I have not been there since free comic day.

I have to drive at least 20 mins to get anywhere besides a Subway, party store, or gas pretty much.  So 15 is nothing.  30 is the norm at least.

• Like 2