Sign in to follow this  
Metalchaos

77437, Winter Wolf

He brings to mind the Werewolf in An American Werewolf in London.. He is a NASTY Beasty; WONDERFULLY  painted in a striking choice of colors. VERY WELL DONE!

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here are some group picture of my Player Character and a NPC in our D&D games. All Reaper Miniatures models; 03492, Autumn Bronzeleaf Elf Wizard sculpted by Jeff Grace. Converted 77038, Hell Hound sculpted by Ben Siens. 02771, Lorus Hightower sculpted by Sandra Garrity. The elf wizard is one of my player characters, she's a wood elf druidess and I called her Kiarah Amanodel aka Moonflower. Her riding dog Khan was converted from a Hell Hound. And, Firecracker will be an important non-playing character in an opcoming campaign.

I hope you enjoy, comments and critiques are welcome.

• By Metalchaos
      I took this picture last night while I was fooling around with recently painted models. It's firecracker time! 02771, Lorus Firecracker sculpted by Sandra Garrity vs. 89031, Whispering Tyrant sculpted by Bobby Jackson. The 77531, Graveyard Fence Posts are also from Reaper and were sculpted by Bob Ridolfi. The skull I added on the post is from the 02611 Skulls of 8 races package sculpted by Sandra Garrity.

• By Metalchaos
      There is going to be a firework tonight... Firecrackers in Lorus's way. Here is 02771, Lorus Hightower aka Firecracker. This model was sculpted by Sandra Garrity.

• By Ducknuck84
      Finished up the Dark Heaven Sidrith Sword Sister and am happy with the results though I am also thankful for the size creep in mini's over the years as it was really hard to try and do detail work. I'm very happy with the eyes and once again the new Heartwood Brown is becoming my fav for Leather; just base coat it and add a sepia wash and it's 90% done. the only complaint with the mini is that the sword hilt holding hand hands back is really lumpy and it's hard to tell what was hand, hilt or crossguard. 

• By Pingo
      https://siberiantimes.com/science/casestudy/news/still-snarling-after-40000-years-a-giant-pleistocene-wolf-discovered-in-yakutia/

The intact head of a gigantic wolf has been discovered in Siberian permafrost. The head is 40cm long, as large as a modern donkey’s head (fully half the body length of a modern wolf!)

• Who's Online   20 Members, 0 Anonymous, 54 Guests (See full list)