Ogres from somewhere

rawlkeer

A friend of mine asked me if I would paint these for him, and as payment he said I could pick one to keep for myself. I have no idea where they came from or who made them, hence the title. I used Ogre skin from the new reaper bones set for the main color, with a wash of reikland fleshshade which didn't show up well in the pictures. For highlight I added flash glitz yellow to brighten up the contrast, which again didn't show up well in the pics. I Used flames of war "colors of war" (which if I correct is made by Vallejo) wool brown for the clothes and citadel leadbelcher for metal parts with a wash of nuln oil

club back.jpg

club front no fixed lighting.jpg

spiked club back.jpg

spiked club front no fixed lighting.jpg

• Like 10

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, DragonWyrm said:

They are the hill giants by Reaper (Metal: 03239 and 14205, Bones: 77313 and 77314).  I like how you did the fur.

Awesome, Thanks! I figured if anyone would know where they came from someone here would. I appreciate letting me know. Although they are ogres now, because I am not repainting them! :)

5 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Very nice!

Thank you!

• Like 1