Sign in to follow this  
Kev!

Kev!'s 02018: Familiar Pack I - Bat - InMiPaMo d28

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      I printed this on my Elegoo Mars, STL is from Gloomy Kid.

Vampire Lord in Bat Form, You're invited to dinner!

WIP HERE:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79298-lords-and-ladies-of-death-by-glitterwolf/page/13/#comments

• By stormbreach
      This is the bat demon.  I didn't want to do a traditional red for this guy but I had a new Averland Sunset paint from GW so I thought I'd find a use for it since it didn't work on the project I bought it for.  I did go with red for his hair and fur.  I kind of rushed at the end because I tried to do some highlighting on his wings and it went very poorly .  So since I had taken so long to decide on his base colour and made a mistake I was in danger of stalling if I tried it again and made another mistake.  I guess smooth gradients are still outside of my abilities.  I don't like this guy nearly as much as my displacer beast but he's finished so he is going into the display case with the rest of them!  Oh and I notice now that he probably needs a coat of matte because the inks in his hair left a bit of a shine.  

• By PhantomAquarist
      I love painting these dice people! Painted the wizard to be an unpainted die, and the familiar as a die made of ivory (bone.) I now have these joining the gang, and only two left to paint. :D

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

Wow. tiny...

Kev!
  • Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 54 Guests (See full list)