• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Iridil
      This guy was in the villager group from Bones IV - but I don't think I want him to join in the town meeting.... I am using him as a bandit. I'm happy with the textures and the bottle, but once again the photos show me I need to push my highlights more!

• By TheOldGuard
      Greetings!

Coral Golem from the "Titans Of The Tide" pack in Bones 3.

It was quite tricky trying to determine many of the details on this mini but I got there in the end . Some of them, like the little fish & the sea cucumber were a pleasant surprise!

There are areas of UV paint on this mini but I'm afraid I can't get very good pics showing it but the following will give some Idea. If anyone knows how to take a successful pic in low light using a UV lamp, pls let me know & I'll give it a go & post pics.

Thanks for looking!

• By golldan
      Wanted to use all (most) the colors on my wet palette before I cleaned it... and decided to tackle the Patchwork Gang.

• By golldan
      With the tubes carrying fluid, it gave me a reason to try my new colorshift paint from TurboDork that someone on the boards recommended. Seems to work well. It is only a small area, but maybe you can tell in the pics. (3D Glasses is the color).

• By Inarah
      Messed around with painting the last couple weeks. These are Bones villagers from one of the recent KS.  Tried some new color combos, and using the Pathfinder paints for the first time.  Was having trouble getting good coverage with a lot of the paints, I ended up needing multiple coats (at least 4 on that brown coat) and going over them with washes and Contrast paints.  Good enough for tabletop, IMO. 

• Who's Online   19 Members, 0 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)