Reaper Dungeon Dwellers for December 2018: Caerindra Thistlemoor, Female Warrior

thelonegoldfish

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's true, but following the pattern, this month should have been a monster.

Personally ( and I know that my opinion doesn't necessarily mean much to anyone other than myself ), I would have much rather they stuck to the pattern. With the special Christmas stuff out this month, I can foresee spending enough that I'll get multiple copies of her. As a DM I'd prefer to get multiple monsters as opposed to two of the same PC/NPC figure.

• Like 3

On 11/30/2018 at 5:32 PM, CorallineAlgae said:

I wish she had slightly longer arms though.

Sometimes I wish we had a 3D view of Reaper's minis, like set up on a turntable and spun around.

Anyway, some research on this mini on Reaper's FB tells me the arm length is an illusion of the photo and sculpt.  Both Ron and Rhonda said this.  Should look like a normal human when you get a better viewing angle.  Here's Ron's post where it is discussed.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Serenity said:

Sometimes I wish we had a 3D view of Reaper's minis, like set up on a turntable and spun around.

Anyway, some research on this mini on Reaper's FB tells me the arm length is an illusion of the photo and sculpt.  Both Ron and Rhonda said this.  Should look like a normal human when you get a better viewing angle.  Here's Ron's post where it is discussed.

Thank you for posting the link. Glad I wasn't the only one who was fooled by the picture. It would be nice to get a couple more photos of her to be sure. The design hits a lot of my soft spots pretty much bang on.

• Like 4

On 11/11/2018 at 11:14 PM, Ratmaster2000 said:

One can never have enough minotaurs!

Bull! Too many cowboys always leads to fights!

(Sorry, had to.)

The Auld Grump - is a female minotaur a cowgirl?

*EDIT* And now I want to see male and female minotaurs dressed as cowboy and cowgirl... pilgrim.

Edited by TheAuldGrump
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4