Dungeon of the Mad Mage

On 1/9/2019 at 8:57 AM, Unit04 said:

I hate to go against the grain because I kinda don't care so long as we are moving but...

"This door is open now and we had some difficulty getting it open.  Perhaps we should pursue this path while it is available to us?"

2 hours ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

(Can we get a decision?  Not sure if you want to/have role played it out enough to have a leader or shot caller yet)

Vin walks towards this door

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A stairway decends 10 feet down into a room limed with pillars.  Similar stairways enter the room from the South, East (the corridor with the demon carvings, and West.

The immobile skeleton of a giant snake coils around the upper half of the northernmost pillar (closest pillar to you).   From the entrance, you can see some writing on the southeast wall, but imtervening pillars prevent you from making it out.

I'm going to scan the room (perception roll = d20 (10+3=13)) to see if theres any signs of danger. Then if not I'll move to within reading distance of the wall with the writing (60') and so that the the pillars are not blocking it. I  keep my eye on the snake while moving.

If there are signs of danger I'll stop and ready my mace.

Edited by lexomatic