Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dilvish the Deliverer

Dungeon of the Mad Mage

Recommended Posts

Chuckling to himself, Dorn walks over and gives Toki a nice firm friendly pat on his sore shoulder. "By Dumathoin's stony arse that was a nice try youngster. But like I said, dwarf made stone door." 

Ooc: Can he see the eyeball?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Neph' will try to determine what or who is trying to scrye on the party.

 

Arcana: +5, 18+5: TOTAL 23

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BlazingTornado said:

Toki charges the door and puts all his power in a shoulder tackle...

 

19+4 = 23

"Next time you want to do something stupid, Toki, let me give you some wise counsel first. You  may find it helpful, though I'm guessing you're in too much of a hurry.

1 hour ago, haldir said:

Neph' will try to determine what or who is trying to scrye on the party.

 

Arcana: +5, 18+5: TOTAL 23

 

*Vin casts guidance on Neph (+1d4)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are unable to determine the caster of the scry spell, but you feel that you would be able to recognize future castings of this spell as being theirs.

 

The eye remains present long enough for you to examine it, then fades out of existence. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Well, like I said, they know we're  here now so we might as well get on with it. I suppose Finn could go first to look for traps and such, but he'll have to be backed up by Toki since he has the light. I can go third, followed by Brother Vindice, then Nephemon and Sithrandir brings up the rear. Or if the halls are wide enough we can go by twos. How does that sound?"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, dwarvenranger said:

"Well, like I said, they know we're  here now so we might as well get on with it. I suppose Finn could go first to look for traps and such, but he'll have to be backed up by Toki since he has the light. I can go third, followed by Brother Vindice, then Nephemon and Sithrandir brings up the rear. Or if the halls are wide enough we can go by twos. How does that sound?"

"Sounds good."

If someone intends to do something like look for traps and it's all happening while I'm away, if someone asks for Vin's Guidance he will cast it when appropriate. Maybe Dilvish can mention if theres any acceptable way to do this (direct question and tag of me then adding the d4?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The passge goes south, then turns to the west before jogging back to the north and opening into a long hall.

 

Bas-Reliefs. Every 10-foot section of wall has a 9-foot-high, 4-foot-wide, 3-inch-deep door-shaped recess containing a bas-relief carving of a demon. Each relief depicts a different kind of demon. A kenku skeleton lies on the floor, one of its thin arms pointing toward a bas-relief of a nalfeshnee demon on the south wall.

1248379904_2018-12-3120_58_16.thumb.jpg.1d4acb6ebabc55e569fd8ec4d2bae134.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

The passge goes south, then turns to the west before jogging back to the north and opening into a long hall.

 

Bas-Reliefs. Every 10-foot section of wall has a 9-foot-high, 4-foot-wide, 3-inch-deep door-shaped recess containing a bas-relief carving of a demon. Each relief depicts a different kind of demon. A kenku skeleton lies on the floor, one of its thin arms pointing toward a bas-relief of a nalfeshnee demon on the south wall.

 

I'm going to take my mace out and bash the skeleton skull, and the face of every demon carving as we pass. Not wild swings, but calm, measured, and quiet (ish).
What type of roll to identify the demon types. Religion? I will guidance myself d20(15) +3(religion) +d4(4)=22

DMM1.JPG

"We should be on our guard. Foul things may be afoot."

Edited by lexomatic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...