Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By stormbreach
      Hi all.  I may have finished this guy in record time.  I am trying this new thing where when I want to stop and get up from my desk... I don't .  This is a bugbear that I just primed with a couple others even though I didn't really have any strong feelings about him.  But as I started working on him I started to get more excited, which is something that's been happening to me more now.  I just start a mini to get more stuff painted and end up liking the job.  I have started to put more effort into highlighting because I got a nudge here on the forums and I am so glad I did.  I really like the work I did on his armour, bringing the scales up to a brighter orange and ticking the edges with silver to make it look like the orange was paint wearing off.  In person he really glitters with that silver, something that didn't quite come across in the picture.  I like the highlighting I did with his skin and loincloth and also the silver rivets on the arm and shin guards.  I hope you all like him too!

• By planetmut
      Keith is very happy that he joined the Cult of the Obsidian Otter. He's met lots of like-minded people, he's getting plenty of fresh air and all that axe-swinging is building his upper body strength.

And the fact he can't get She Sells Sanctuary out of his head is just a bonus.

• By Brianuk
      The general for my orc army is the Reven Warlord orc sergeant. Really like this figure, probably because although he is big there are not loads of bells and whistles. He just looks capable. Figure is about 35/40mm tall. Shown with the new Nolzurs pathfinder orcs for comparison purposes. 

• By Brianuk
      Here are the boar riders from my orc army, speed painted for a competition. These are by Mantic, quite a good low priced kit. 

• By lazarp
      I painted this fellow as a Hobgoblin, I like his blue nose  Thanks for looking!

• Who's Online   19 Members, 1 Anonymous, 200 Guests (See full list)