• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cranky Dog
      Midlam keeps doing exactly what I want. Rounding up my collection with original miniatures that pairs up well with the original.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1662635043/hobgoblin-raiding-party-volume-two?ref=profile_created

Yes, THEY'RE ALL METAL.

A Note on Metal
      We moving onto a lead free high quality pewter from a reputable metal dealer.  All our past metals had a high Tin content, but could contain a small quantity of lead (typically no more than 5%).  Even still, we cannot guarantee that any of our metal will be entirely lead free.

• By lazarp
      My starting warband for Mordheim is finally done! Hope you like them! 

• By BardicDave
      This is my first show-off thread of a smaller mini—my other ones have been D&D large size. I feel there's a lot of room for improvement, but I'm quite happy with this one, especially the eyes. C&C welcome.

• By Maledrakh
      So I needed a break from all the Bones 4 minis. And dug into the Bones 3 stash for variations sake.
      I found one of my old modules -The Village of Hommlet, and spent some time reading. Ah, The Moathouse! Brings back memories!
      And I got inspired to do the Bandits from the Bones 3 Stoneskull expansion, as they were similar in style to the ones I recently painted. And to flesh out the band, I added a couple of other Bones 3 minis that were in the same drawer, and that I thought might fit in a band of robbers.
      One quick paint job later:

This one is from the "Hobgobageddon" subset in the Bones 3 core set. At retail they are sold in packs of two and two different ones.
      77477: Hobgoblin Veteran
      Sculpted by Bobby Jackson
      40mm base.

Just add the bones 4 ones to this lot, and there we have a goodly group of bandits.  Or a unit of irregulars / rabble or whatnot in some wargame or other.
    • By Floyd Ryan
      Hello everybody, first time posting here. Normally I only paint one or two minis a year for my pen and paper games, but since my skills would never improve that way I decided to embark on a quest to paint my entire stack of minis that accumulated over the years.

The mini below is going to be one of my characters. I was looking for a female half-orc with a more roguish and sassy appearance than usual, since she will be raised in civilization. I found myself out of luck; most half-orc minis seem to look stereotypically brutish. So I gave this hobgoblin archer a half-orc makeover. Since I had two of them I painted both, going to use the one with the purple colour scheme.

• Who's Online   6 Members, 1 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)