Getting to Know You :: December 2018 Edition

TGP

7 hours ago, TGP said:

And the whole point, of the entire broadcast, is lost, rendered moot... ....no one sees the ball touchdown

Yes, I had more fun watching the Good Place, and Thor Ragnerock (again) with my Eldar Spawn, as we waited for midnight. 

Thanks for the explanation,  what went wrong was not obvious to my overtired brain,  just that it sucked. 

• Like 6

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/30/2018 at 11:58 PM, TGP said:

Last Question, Dec. 31st, New Year’s Eve, Double Bonus Round:

What is the best thing that happened to you this year?

Do you have a plan (party, fireworks?) for New Year’s Eve?

Best:   Reapercon - my second trip, and despite losing my voice, even more fun than my 2016 trip 

For new years - ran a good game of D&D for Eldar Spawn's group.  ending in early afternoon. 

My NYE plan was to watch TV late into the night with Eldar Spawn, then watch the ball drop. 

- this was more fun than expected Wifey stayed up with us  till1030 binge watching "The Good Place"   which was super funny, we went through the end of season 1 and the first 2-3 of season 2

Ball drop was terrible. 

Edited by Evilhalfling
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, TGP said:

And the whole point, of the entire broadcast, is lost, rendered moot... ....no one sees the ball touchdown

Yeah, I haven't watched any of that nonsense in years (over here we have the elevator going up the space needle, which (as far as I remember) explodes into a rave light show). Hubby and I watched a cute anime, paused to toast the "Year of Our Baby", then went to bed like old fuddy duddies :lol:

3 hours ago, TGP said:

Question Dec. ++32nd: Should one of the Quisitors start a new thread for January? Which one?

I would certainly enjoy the questions continuing, but if no one wants/can do it, I'm not gonna twist their arm. If I attempted it half the days would be missed, and the other half would likely be baby related.

• Like 5