Sergei

12 Days of Reaper...Get ready for the madness?

4 hours ago, Reaper Ron said:

BIG NEWS! We're making a change to our 12 Days of Reaper Promotion.

You'll still be able to get the FREE mini of the day with your $40 order, just like we've always done. But, when the 12 Days promotion is over, we'll be offering ALL 12 of the Daily Minis for sale starting December 17 for two weeks only.

Now, you can pick and choose what you want! Want a free mini? No problem. Want to pick and choose the ones you want? Feel free! Happy Holidays!

And remember: your first FREE 12 Days mini is available starting tomorrow!

The loud boom and mushroom cloud you see in the west is a weeks worth of careful plotting going up in a radioactive cloud. :lol:

You guys are so awesome!!!

Now to redo all the careful logistical planning and add in even more orders, even closer to Christmas.

GEM

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

8th and 10th are definitely tempting...  And then ReaperRon pulled out the big guns, and let us order whichever of them at the end of the promo (during a short window). 

Uh oh.  I think I hear my wallet saying something about how it won't be able to survive the onslaught...  I'll have to think about the multiple order thing though, don't know how much extra wiggle room is in the budget atm - or if second payday of the month is too late for the special promo (Dec 20th)

Edit: oh, he wrote two WEEKS not the two days I read.  Hmmmmmm.  I think I just heard my wallet eep. :lol:

Edited by WhiteWulfe
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

I'm confused.

I think I need some clarification from @Reaper Ron

The picture under the announcement of the 12 Days of Reaper promotional minis being available for purchase after the promotion ends seems to be the 2017 lineup.  Are these the ones that will be available for purchase or is it the 2018 lineup?

GEM

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

I'm confused.

I think I need some clarification from @Reaper Ron

The picture under the announcement of the 12 Days of Reaper promotional minis being available for purchase after the promotion ends seems to be the 2017 lineup.  Are these the ones that will be available for purchase or is it the 2018 lineup?

GEM

Yes, if we could please have confirmation, that would be great. And will the Christmas samplers be all gone by the 15th? I am on a real FIXED budget and can only do one order this year, and I really want a sampler and cat dragon. Will I be out of luck?

• Like 3

A FB post said that the 12 days figures are different from the any-December-day holiday stuff.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Reaper Ron said:

BIG NEWS! We're making a change to our 12 Days of Reaper Promotion.

You'll still be able to get the FREE mini of the day with your $40 order, just like we've always done. But, when the 12 Days promotion is over, we'll be offering ALL 12 of the Daily Minis for sale starting December 17 for two weeks only.

Now, you can pick and choose what you want! Want a free mini? No problem. Want to pick and choose the ones you want? Feel free! Happy Holidays!

And remember: your first FREE 12 Days mini is available starting tomorrow!

So during that time I could order all the X-mas dragons in one go?

*** Pets wallet, hush, itś going to be alright, it won't hurt....much...***

• Haha 5

Is the Christmas offer ( postcard/candy/bones sampler) still valid during the last period 17 december, when we can purchase all the 12 day minis separately?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Glitterwolf said:

Is the Christmas offer ( postcard/candy/bones sampler) still valid during the last period 17 december, when we can purchase all the 12 day minis separately?

maybe, it will last until supplies run out

7 hours ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

Yes, if we could please have confirmation, that would be great. And will the Christmas samplers be all gone by the 15th? I am on a real FIXED budget and can only do one order this year, and I really want a sampler and cat dragon. Will I be out of luck?

yes, wrong graphic uploaded.  it will be fixed when people get into the office.

Samplers will be available until they run out.  hard to say when that will occur.  Last year they lasted until the 19th, we made more this year, but it is a limited supply item.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

23 minutes ago, ladystorm said:

I wouldn't be upset if it were last year's. I missed the Treant and I could use some more Fairies. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

Are these the ones that will be available for purchase or is it the 2018 lineup?

the 2018 line up will be available for purchase starting the 17th.

the wrong graphic was loaded on front page, it will be corrected shortly.

• Thanks 5

8 hours ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

Well, since I won't have to place five orders this month, that should free up a few ;)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ladystorm said:

Samplers will be available until they run out.  hard to say when that will occur.  Last year they lasted until the 19th, we made more this year, but it is a limited supply item.

Hmm, if I knew how much you will charge for the Cat Dragon, maybe I'd just order now to guarantee the sampler. Hmm, but if they last till the 19th, grrr so hard to decide.

• Like 4

Damn, I bought all my presents for my nieces when december started :(

edit: well... the 4th. so 1 day off

At least I'll have some of the awesome dungeon dweller.

Edited by thelonegoldfish
  • Like 4