Sign in to follow this  
Sergei

12 Days of Reaper...Get ready for the madness?

So I ordered at 12:05 AM this morning to get the Christmas Witch, but my order confirmation said Cat Dragon.  I guess I was a few minutes early, I saw the graphic change when I refreshed the main page around 12:08.

Hope I still get miss Witch.  The cat dragon is cute, but I already own one.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

2 minutes ago, Citrine said:

So I ordered at 12:05 AM this morning to get the Christmas Witch, but my order confirmation said Cat Dragon.  I guess I was a few minutes early, I saw the graphic change when I refreshed the main page around 12:08.

send an e-mail with your order number, hopefully you can catch it in time and they can fix it.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Citrine said:

Computer and phone clocks are rarely accurate and drift a lot in a short time.  Sometimes many minutes per day.  Possible that your device was fast compared to Reaper's.   In Windows, depending on version, you can do some variation of Control Panel, Date & Time, Internet Time(Win 7) and point your computer to update from an Internet Time Server.  In that same location is an Update Now button so your computer updates its time to match the Time Server you selected.

Maybe one of the Reaper IT Gnomes could tell us which time server Reaper uses. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Citrine said:

Thanks for the warning.  I was planning on doing that tonight.  If the carts keeps getting flushed each evening there is a good chance I can still get the fundraiser dwarf with my order. 

• Like 2

Hmmm... it doesn't look like the prices for the miniatures have been posted yet....

I want to get a couple, and have them shipped with my current order... (Getting the witch - want to add the Mocking Beast and the Tinker Gnome.)

The Auld Grump

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheAuldGrump said:

Hmmm... it doesn't look like the prices for the miniatures have been posted yet....

I want to get a couple, and have them shipped with my current order... (Getting the witch - want to add the Mocking Beast and the Tinker Gnome.)

The Auld Grump

looks like more got added to preview gallery , Cat Dragon is 10.99

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheAuldGrump said:

The Auld Grump

All of the 12 Day figures are in the Preview Gallery, with pricing.

For one of each the total comes to about $129

GEM

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

All of the 12 Day figures are in the Preview Gallery, with pricing.

For one of each the total comes to about $129

GEM

They're gone from there now, but half of them have been added to the Special Editions section. So I guess they're working on this even as we type. 

Now I just have to wait for them to appear on the UK site as well... oh and Rumbleguts, too.

• Like 1

On 12/16/2018 at 12:28 AM, Citrine said:

@citrine were you able to get your order straightened out?

• Like 3

Corsair, thank you for asking.  I will not worry about getting the witch this year, and acquire her some other year, if she not in the box when it gets to my doorstep.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Ordered:

01581 Christmas Dragon Hoard

01593 Wrapping Dragon

01631 Dragon and Stocking

02887 Evil Toys

03410 Dragon Familiar

07012 Dungeon Dwellers: Caerindra Thistlemoor

• Like 10