• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      3D printed on my Elegoo Mars.
      Design by Artisan Guild.

Abyss Demon this one came as a sample for presupported minis without his hands, so I printed two claws from the Death Tide Jurakin Set and upscaled those to 125% to fit the Demon.
      He's part of my Horde of the North Project.
      WIP here:

https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79398-horde-of-the-north-glitterwolf-paints-barbarians-and-mammoths/page/5/#comments

The Horde marches South to the civilized lands, ready to plunder and pillage.
      Led by the mighty Mumlak all barbarians, beastmen, orcs and trolls join the Horde.
      The Horde grows, sometimes a group gets impatient and infighting is common, Mumlak cares not.
      There are enough warriors to conquer the Realm of Men.

A Shaman has performed a dark ritual and summoned a demon to join their cause.
      Full of rage the clawed abomination enters the mortal realm, ready to kill.
      Amused Mumlak watches the scene, wondering if the shaman will be able to control the demon.

• By SGHawkins09
      I finished this one a few months ago but forgot to post. It is a figure from Durgin Paint Forge's Second Government of Inneath Kickstarter. It was an interesting one to paint as some of the details were not really defined so it took some guess work to figure out what is what. Overall though, I am very happy with how he turned out, especially the wine bottle as I believe is is the first one that I have painted. 

• By Brindelwald Miniatures
      Hi everyone,

Firstly I´m pleasured to take part of this forumm . My name is Alvaro Gonzalez and Im a spanish miniatures sculptor, for last year I have been sculpting some miniatures and the time has come to pre lunch my first kickstarter campaign that I will launch in two weeks around.

This deal with 32mm scale (23mm tall to eyesline) resin fantasy miniatures for wargames, collectors and painting. It will be a small project of 9 dwarves miniatures.

It would be great having the support of this community for carrying on my brand.

You can keep posted about news in our facebook , I will post news every week.

https://m.facebook.com/pages/category/Games-Toys/Brindelwald...
      instagram.com/brindelwaldminiatures/
      I show you a small sample. Thank you.

• By Brindelwald Miniatures
      Hi everyone!,

Now you can take a look the next kickstarter campaign that we are working in. We have widened choices including a dwarf unit and all Dwarf Lords of the Depths as stretchgoals unlocked.

Dont forget put your mail and click "Notify me" to keep an eye out about campaign progress and dont miss important offers.

Thank you!!

Preview. Work in progress

<removed commerce link>

I show you the drummer of unit.

• By Inarah
      By Velrock on Thingiverse.  I used a lighter winter color scheme for the pack.  I know they look all cute and fluffy but they are really vicious hunters.  I did these three as part of my July 4th holiday weekend Paint Binge. 

I used a combination of Secret Weapon bases and base inserts. 
  • Who's Online   31 Members, 0 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)