Stuffed Fables (Seasoned and Worn)

odinsgrandson

18 hours ago, SisterMaryNapalm said:

No, that doesn't exist in Germany. (and on top of that, I haven't had time to play anything recently)

I can't help you find the time, but I heard that there were plans to translate Stuffed Fables into German (according to the game designer).  I didn't follow it, but I do kind of expect it to be released by now.

Stuffed Fables is a Plaid Hat game- they're one of Asmodee's minion companies, so a German edition isn't far fetched.

edit: found a  news announcement

Edited by odinsgrandson

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, odinsgrandson said:

I can't help you find the time, but I heard that there were plans to translate Stuffed Fables into German (according to the game designer).  I didn't follow it, but I do kind of expect it to be released by now.

Stuffed Fables is a Plaid Hat game- they're one of Asmodee's minion companies, so a German edition isn't far fetched.

edit: found a  news announcement

Hm. The only thing I need to do is find someone to play that with. And as of now, I don't think I'll find some. But ... who knows. I'll keep a closer look. Thanks for the headsup, @odinsgrandson

And here's the sequel:

Plaid Hat Games released a Stuffed Fables Coloring Book.  Most of it is pictures of the characters, or even coloring book pages of their character sheets, but there are two new character sheets included.

One is for a puppy stuffy, and the other is for a giraffe.  I decided to create these last two stuffies and finish my collection:

Stuffed-Fables-Dog.jpg

The dog is 100% green stuff, and is probably the smallest of the stuffy minis.

Stuffed-Fables-Giraffe.jpg

The giraffe uses a mix of green stuff and bits (the 'base model' is a Super Dungeon Giri, but he's been modified a lot).

• Like 10