Sign in to follow this  
lexomatic

Folklore: The Affliction (pic heavy)

Here's a few more finished, including one (gravedigger )entirely last night when I had insomnia.

Also an overhead of the possessed to show the puddle that was carved into the base.

I tried a pingo grass base for the vicious dog. Meh. I'm not satisfied with the job I did, but it's good enough for the table.

Orinthe, as the Queen from Snow White.

20181210_154436.jpg

20181210_154514.jpg

20181210_154644.jpg

20181210_154712.jpg

20181210_154749.jpg

20181210_155148.jpg

20181210_155214.jpg

20181210_155307.jpg

20181210_155615.jpg

20181210_155708.jpg

20181210_155757.jpg

• Like 8

The avenging madman is so focused on his task that he can't be bothered to clean his face. Always in a hurry.

20190120_161904.jpg

20190120_161837.jpg

20190120_161818.jpg

20190120_161625.jpg

The woodsman is the one I'm happiest from this series. He reminds me of a Marvel character (maybe incorrectly) who I cannot place.

20190120_162133.jpg

20190120_162154.jpg

20190120_162216.jpg

20190120_162241.jpg

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Well done!

That's a lot of minis!

Only 1/4 of the way

15 hours ago, Redd Knekk said:

Wow you been busy!!!! Lucky party!!!

No party, just painting them

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Iron
      The Path of the Adventurers is a combat-based exploration game for 1 to 4 players, The adventurers will fight to defeat the Dark Lords. 
      The Path of the Adventurers is a cooperative combat-based exploration game for 1 to 4 players with very detailed art that includes amazing resin miniatures, which will make you dive deeply into the quests of a group of Adventurers who fight together across dangerous locations to defeat the Dark Lords sowing chaos in the kingdom. 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/juegorama/the-path-of-the-adventurers-boardgame

• By lexomatic
      So I'm finally getting to the terrain for my graveyard set. I've washed the crypt and the fences. I got an extra set of fences, and I think I'm missing 1 short fence,  because I have 5 of those, and everything else is even in number (doubled). Can anyone else who got both during Bones 3 confirm if they had 5 or 6?
      Here's stuff having a soak.

Somewhere I have my Bones 4 toppers, but I'm not going to worry about that right now.
      I'm debating putting stuff on large tongue depressors and making stuff modular... though that would leave some gaps if I make a fence around something specific,  as opposed to a representative "fence." Anybody try it and abandon?
    • By lexomatic
      Blightfang in the Meadow - inspired by the children's book "A Lion In The Meadow." See the WIP here.
      A VERY brief altered retelling

And now for the mini (Blightfang chases its tail):

And some close ups to show the details and the flock (first time and I'm pretty proud of the results).

• By lexomatic
      I decided to do some basecoats on my bonus vulture. He is party turkey vulture (red neck, and the whichbparts of the wings are light and dark, and part other vulture-the white collar).
      Dusky skin shadow 3:  dusky skin 2 for most of the dark colors. Dusky skin highlight for the lights. Cinnamon red for neck and claws.
      Wings were drybrushed with ds highlight and then had another coat of base mix applied they to leave the definition from drybrush. Light parts of wing were lined with brown liner,  then touched up with ds highlight. Tombstone is somber grey.

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cmon/starcadia-quest/description

Main Game ($80)

Expansion Box ($40, so $120 total)

We will ship your rewards at our cost to our international hubs. Depending on where in the world you are, we will either ship to you from our hub in the UK (EU backers), China (Asia Pacific backers), Singapore (Singaporean backers), Canada (Canadian backers), Australia (Australia and New Zealand backers) or Atlanta (USA and the rest of the world). Following is a list of rough estimates for shipping a standard game package (4kg volumetric weight). Keep in mind these are just estimates, and costs may rise based on weight increases from unlocked stretch goals and any optional buys you choose.
      USA: $10-$20 to most states. $50 to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.  CANADA: $15-$30 to most cities.  LATIN AMERICA: $70-$80 to most countries.  ASIA: $10 to China, Hong Kong, and Singapore. $35 to most other countries (we can’t predict an estimate cost to Malaysia). OCEANIA: $20-$45 to Australia. $40 to New Zealand.  AFRICA: $95 to most countries.  EUROPE: $20-$30 to most countries.   • $35 to Norway, Switzerland, Finland, Estonia, and Latvia.   • $50 to Bosnia/Herzegowina, Croatia, and Iceland.   • $70-$80 to Israel, Liechtenstein, and Serbia.  • $90 to Belarus. Unfortunately, different import laws and customs have made it impossible for CMON to ship games to certain specific countries.
      *WE DO NOT SHIP TO:* Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Afghanistan.
      Basically a Tweaked version of Arcadia Quest designed to run faster and be easier to set up, with Sci-Fi-ification

Dicetower preview video

https://youtu.be/OIBNBe3HPXc

Rulebook work in progress

https://youtu.be/OIBNBe3HPXc
  • Who's Online   39 Members, 1 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)