Sign in to follow this  
Nightwing

Stonehaven: Elf Librarian (better photos!)

1 hour ago, Nightwing said:

Yes, the photos are a little out of focus. Will try to take better ones and replace them. Sorry about that. 

No problem, just curious because you do such great work with your figures, I want to see them in all their sharp and glorious detail!

• Like 1

"...but I am proud of what I am."

"And what is that?"

"A Librarian!"

In addition to being a LOVELY miniature, BEAUTIFULLY painted & based, she sent a scene from The Mummy flashing through my old mind. VERY WELL DONE!

Cute, nerdy fantasy females are a rarity.

Edited by malefactus
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      I wasn't planning on ever doing any more Work In Progress threads (The number of threads I've abandoned outnumber my finished threads by a pretty ridiculous amount at this point), but I'm trying to get back into the habit of painting every day and my brain is being a real jerk about it (he'd be a lot happier if I gave up on this whole painting nonsense and just stared mindlessly at a screen all day).
      So the idea is if I post an update a day, regardless of how much progress I've made, I'll shame myself into making sure I've done enough for a worthwhile update or something.

Day 1 (Which was yesterday):-

The King and his Seahorse have been undercoated, washed and I've started on the base, I got part way through applying the pumice paste before I realised I couldn't get to the middle without getting it all over the Seahorses tail/tentacles/tail-acles?
      Today I want to try and finish the base, and maybe start on the Seahorse. 
    • By Citrine
      I had used a bunch of leftover paint for the Reaper bones version of Aviriel Tellerion (77070), and those colors where more in the "evil spectrum" so I switched her over to being a dark elf.  Very happy with how her face turned out, sadly she is looking down so you cannot really see it on the table.
      It has been a while since I posted, I have had a slump in my desire to paint this spring and I tend to wait until I have a bunch to show off to get the light box out.   Avirion here was painted in March.

• By aku-chan
      Yet another new mini, this time it's The Visarch, a mysterious Elfin knight.

I wasn't actually planning on starting him yet, but made a nice dark red mix for something else that I thought would look great on the inside of his cape:-

It's 1:1 Scarlett Red/Black > Black Wash > 1:1 Scarlett Red/Black > 1:1 Scarlett Red/Black with a brushtipful of Ochre Yellow.

Since this guy jumped the queue it could be a while before anything else happens to him.
    • By Pingo
      This is Stonehaven's Half-Orc Librarian, a pleasantly sinister and unassuming character. The quote in the title of the thread is from Neil Gaiman.

Comments et alia welcome, natch. WIP thread here.

• By Pingo
      This is Stonehaven's Half-Orc Nobleman, another nice and eccentric steampunk character. The quote in the title of the thread is from Beau Brummell.

Comments, etc. welcome. WIP thread here.

This is all paint:

• Who's Online   29 Members, 1 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)