Corsair

Tyrant scale differences

Oh trust me, I know. I used to work for a chain that's now defunct. The boss didn't give a hoot about the stores, but give any money asked for to the folks who sold him their comics(no matter how stupid their demands), and was literally morally opposed to treating employees like people.

On 12/10/2018 at 11:27 PM, Weird-O said:

In my case, my FLGS flatly says they'll never stock CAV, plastic or metal. No idea what the history there is, but I get the sense there's some kind of grudge going.

Ironically, I'm close enough to Denton that Reaper itself is tantalizingly available, but just far enough away to be super inconvenient.

Probably related to how the game went dark towards the end of CAV 1. It had been selling like hotcakes and then suddenly model production just came to a halt w/not much info from Reaper as to why. Lots of players left during that time, then a whole lot more left w/the announcement of CAV 2. That left a lot of FLGS's with inventory that they couldn't get rid of. :down:

Edited by Chrome
  • Like 1

On 12/28/2018 at 9:33 AM, Chrome said:

Probably related to how the game went dark towards the end of CAV 1. It had been selling like hotcakes and then suddenly model production just came to a halt w/not much info from Reaper as to why. Lots of players left during that time, then a whole lot more left w/the announcement of CAV 2. That left a lot of FLGS's with inventory that they couldn't get rid of. :down:

To this day, any FLGS with old CAV inventory can:

1.(All metal CAVs) Return to Reaper and receive a credit they can use for any other Reaper Product. Please contact business(at)reapermini(dot)com for complete details.

or

2. (All metal CAVs, or plastic blister-carded CAV minis) Return to Talon Games for a credit to use to exchange for other Talon Games product. Please contact sales(at)talon-games(dot)com for more information.

These are both great ways to get rid of old stuff and bring in newer SKUs or in our case, bring in the new version of the game with the new plastic minis (If you have a bunch of old metal laying about)!

Edited by ladystorm
Corrected retail support email address
  • Like 1