KingMob

01602: Reaper Silver Anniversary - Tara the Silent

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, some of you may have recently seen this guy lurking in the shadow of an alley. 07004, Stitch Thimbletoe the Halfling Thief sculpted by Bobby Jackson.
      I painted it with Reaper’s MSP acrylics and shaded with Citadel inks. I use Vallejo Acrylic Matt Varnish and the base is 3d printed.

• By SGHawkins09
      This in The Girl from Bombshell Miniatures and was one of my entries in the Painter's category at ReaperCon. I started painting her a couple of years ago, mainly to test the peachy color of the cloth. I decided to quickly finish her for ReaperCon as I wanted to have a Bombshell entry. She was not the figure chosen for judging in the main contest but she did receive a silver medal (dog tag) in Bombshell's manufacturer awards.

• By Rigel
      Forgot to post this fellow earlier! 
      The Pathfinder line Plague Doctor, a pretty direct riff on Doctor Schnabel von Köln. Skinny and unheimlich, with a vial of GLOWING FLUID. Is it a cure? Plague tincture? Reanimation serum? Acid?  Phosphorus? Depends on the game. 

Orrrr...maybe the luminous tonic is a Hyde Formula? 

(Guest appearance by Clay Golem as Mister Hyde.)

You know who benefits from the chaos of a pestilential epidemic? No, besides Father Nurgle? Thieves! Thieves with robust constitutions and/or amulets of health. 
      Here's my take on Daschelle, 44009, the September mini inspired by Kurff the Swift. 

• By Inarah
      This is the Bones version.  I used her for an experiment with Contrast paints.  I think it worked ok, but the softer detail gave a less desired effect -- at least on the armor. I had to go over that again with an ink wash.  The red came out very bright.  Maybe I could have gone over that with ink, too, but I liked the vivid contrast. She is a vampire, after all.  I drybrushed a little silver metal for highlights on her armor, looks good in hand, but the flash caught it and it looks like white spots in the pic. 

• By Pochi
      These are the Deep Gnome Heroes. I love these minis! Their sculpts are so full of personality! I think the girl gnome may have the best face I have painted thus far!

• Who's Online   21 Members, 1 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)