Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By planetmut
      Not as happy with Candy as I was with Sugar, but she was fun to paint. She does have pupils in her eyes, honest.

I've just noticed a strip of white on the top of her left thigh. Great.

• By Glitterwolf
      77135 Mariel Twinspear.
      Officer on one of the Pirateships of the fleet of Bloody Bess.

WIP:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69308-lost-world-project-glitterwolf-paints-coldblooded-creatures-and-conquistadores/&page=150

• By planetmut
      This is my third(!) attempt to paint Sugar. She almost ended up back in a bowl of Simple Green but this time I persevered. Her eyes aren't perfect but I'm happy with the way she came out — although not 100% sure about her hair — and I'm getting better at painting white. The sad-looking teddy is from the City Scenics Back Alley Accessories set by TTCombat.

• By Oldwolf359
      Found this girl i painted up about a year ago using reaper paints from bones KS 2 and 3, the sword hand is from a gw mini the sword is brass etch,  C&C welcome t know the eyes are badly done

• By 72moonglum
      And good evening again!

And quite in contrast to the other figure I just posted, this little thief is quite a bit more sensibly attired, covering herself up relatively decently I'd say.

I think this is also sculpted by Dennis Mize, but not 100%.  

Once again, as per usual, my hardest decision is always colors, so used Terran khaki for her main skin color and kept some cool colors with her wardrobe mostly.

The only thing that didn't really work out like I wanted was that on her boots she had laces going up them, but I just kind of highlighted them a little and didn't do anything with them, because her left leg is bent down so much, even though they were sculpted there I couldn't really reach them very well.  Other than that though pretty happy with how she came out.  

She has sort of an odd vest that is open in the front and then ties closed in the back, but at the end of the day that's how she was sculpted, so just obeyed the sculptor!

Once again, may she not be painful upon your eyeballs!
  • Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 85 Guests (See full list)